AMD proves it's simple better.

Yeah, Geforceboy has said that its now going to be Winter 2005! :D But I still think I'll wait until Easter 2006. After A Levels and I'd feel bad if I didn't spend at least fifteen hundred on it - and I won't be able to get that sort of money by Winter.

Haha! Get a proper Job, and get EMA when you go to Colleg - thats how I'll be paying for at least three quarters of whatever I spend :D

Apple Packing is good - if you live in the country near somewhere doing Apple Packing. Bit hard on the back; its not for the short old women who do it but its dreadful unless you're doing the Polly Bags.

I quit my paper round..

:(

And as for EMA..that like £10 a week sort of thing. I can get that when im 16 next year even in high school, but im not very sure if im eligable..your parents have to be within a certain money range eg..under 20k is £30 a week or some other.

Yeah; but my parents' wages are under £20k so I get £30 a week just to go to College - which I would have done anyway.

There're just not enough people going to College anymore in the UK - they seem at least in the South East to prefer becoming Unemployed Lazy Slobs; or under-qualified lazy slobs who get Dole money and still work at a pub or something.

wow! guess what this is sorta like Conan Obrien meets Mike Myers I just understood absolutely nothing that went one. Yep thats me the american.

Apples EMA 35 or so thousand a year. College you mean you dont live at home when in high school?

wow culture differences. Just dont understand em.

dole? one universial concept is lazy slobs though.

Are you talking about a university or college? im so lost.

EMA is an allowance from the Government which pays a set sum each week while you're at College according to your Parent's earnings.

Dole is Unemployment Money.

My mums like 28k a year and since shes seperated from my dad my dads ones sond count. Do you know if i get EMA?

Back
Top Bottom