Internet Explorer

FuRgy

BSOD
hi,
I recently downloaded Mozilla Firefox, a browser like Internet Explorer. I like it much better. However on when I want to check my email i click on my inbox on MSN Messenger.
But when I click on it, the window opens on Internet Explorer! Is There anyway to change this so it opens with Mozilla Firefox???
Hope you understand my problem...Thanks to anyone who replies.

if you start using both browsers, it usualy give you an option to pick your default browser. But if you have already done this its an msn thing, msn, microsoft...same boat

Hello,
What do you mean by
"But if you have already done this its an msn thing, msn, microsoft...same boat"
It did give me an option of choosing my default browser. I chose Mozilla Firfox....
i was hoping there would be a preference menu on MSN to change which browser you use or something...

MSN wont realy let you change that stuff since its made by microsoft, they wont support other browsers..sorry mate. Nothing wrong with just using IE for hotmail though

i just use ie exclusively for my mail nothing else becuase msn is so greedy

Plus firefox doesnt work well with hotmail.

Yeah MSN would want u to use their own browser, maybe try deleting internet explorer if u never use it.

hi,
guess im gonna have to stick with IE for my email....but thanks for all your replies anyways.
btw i dont think u can remove IE and even if you could Norton Anti-virus needs IE to run so i would like to still keep it on my system

Back
Top Bottom