COmputer damaged?

Just a add on to say that Norton is absolute rubbish, A friend of mine was having trouble with his system so i went around to have a look and i was almost certain that he had a virus or some bad spyware, he had bought Norton so i did a scan with Norton and it found nothing, how ever i was sure there was a virus so i installed mcafee on his system and what do u know it it picked up 6 viruses (But that didnt fix the problem either i couldnt figure it out, so i just did a system restore) all i am saying is Dont BUY Norton it is Turd, and if u insist on buying a virus scanner buy Mcafee as it is a bit cheaper and most certainly better than Norton.

My opinion is never buyu anything then you won't feel conned, there is enough legitamatly free things around on the internet anyway. (that doesn't include Ipods)

He he i like the ipods thingy, yeah but inexperinced users just go and pay For Norton cos they thing it is the best.

even though I cant tell you how much I hate SP2 but if you install that it will protect you from simply everything. Which is very annoying.

I think it also has a virus scanner. It didn't like norton but I told it to shutup. And it did.:D

Well I imagine Microsoft would make the best viruscan, they created the weaknesses/exploits in the first place :D

Back
Top Bottom