Neverending Story...

Just then, a helicopter from the CIA showed up, and began to fire at his boat with a machine gun, the bullets struck the speed boat, and it began to sink rapidly
hu zak happened to have an anti-aircraft stinger missile though. so he blew teh cia helicopter out of the air. and then used a pocket sized inflatable life raft to swim ashore
When he got ascore he thought this looks abit like far cry and then he found a shirt laying on the ground a red shirt and put it on and walked in the woods.
stumbbling into the forest ,hu'zak said aloud "no fair, MR MIXX has never played this game" but Mr Mixx was going 2 wing it anyway's.
So Hu'zak felt good with his red shirt, and tutu, wich was hanging on by one thread.He began to search the forest for some grub, He was hungryier than a neglected pirana.....

So he found a little gun and went hunting for grub . he sore something move he shot it . he went over and it was ..........
a big, ugly land fish, which is a fish with legs that walks on land.

It was blue and had scales, he though it in the back of his truck he magicly got just now.

After he put it in the back of the truck, He headed down the road toward the jungle people.They were head hunter's, but Hu'zak did'nt care.

He was a mile down the dusty road, When the truck tire blew (ka-powww).
Shit, this is just great Hu'zak thought 2 himself. Since he had no spare , he was going 2 have ta break out the foot mobile. So he grabbed the fish out of the back, flopped it over his shoulder and headed down the road on foot.

stumbbling into the forest ,hu'zak said aloud "no fair, MR MIXX has never played this game" but Mr Mixx was going 2 wing it anyway's.
So Hu'zak felt good with his red shirt, and tutu, wich was hanging on by one thread.He began to search the forest for some grub, He was hungryier than a neglected pirana.....

So he found a little gun and went hunting for grub . he sore something move he shot it . he went over and it was ..........
a big, ugly land fish, which is a fish with legs that walks on land.

It was blue and had scales, he though it in the back of his truck he magicly got just now.

After he put it in the back of the truck, He headed down the road toward the jungle people.They were head hunter's, but Hu'zak did'nt care.

Cause he had taken on the whole maffia before , but now they turned into the aliens of signs .

Shit, this is just great Hu'zak thought 2 himself. Since he had no spare , he was going 2 have ta break out the foot mobile. So he grabbed the fish out of the back, flopped it over his shoulder and headed down the road on foot.

As he was walkin he came up to 3 nasty little trolls that were bout 3ft. in height. They began to surround Hu'zak and saying"We r going ta love ripping your flesh from your bones" Just as one of them grabbed Hu'zak's leg, Hu'zak swung the big fish around and smashed all three trolls against the trees.Hu'zak was no longer hungry 4 he lost his appetite after seeing the green blood of the trolls.

Cause he had taken on the whole maffia before , but now they turned into the aliens of signs .

As he was walkin he came up to 3 nasty little trolls that were bout 3ft. in height. They began to surround Hu'zak and saying"We r going ta love ripping your flesh from your bones" Just as one of them grabbed Hu'zak's leg, Hu'zak swung the big fish around and smashed all three trolls against the trees.Hu'zak was no longer hungry 4 he lost his appetite after seeing the green blood of the trolls.

He then decided to go to macy Ds cause there aint nothing green there.

When he arrived at Macy d's, he discovered that it had been shut down for years."Crap" He said "I need to find some real food.He got mad and started kickin the tree.Just then a cocoa nut hit him in his noggin and knocked him out cold.

<<< Sorry, editted instead of quoted - its back as it was now though :D >>>​

When he arrived at Macy d's, he discovered that it had been shut down for years."Crap" He said "I need to find some real food.He got mad and started kickin the tree.Just then a cocoa nut hit him in his noggin and knocked him out cold.

He awoke silently in a large cave. A fat german man was standing over him; "You expect me to talk?" said the fat German who had tied him to a table with a lasor at the end.

He awoke silently in a large cave. A fat german man was standing over him; "You expect me to talk?" said the fat German who had tied him to a table with a lasor at the end.

Hu'zak said to him" i am master Hu'zak" have u not heard of soap"? "you fat smelly german guy"
Just then, the fat smelly guy picked a whip from the wall.He said to Hu'zak" i shall now whip u til you cry"Hu'zak said 2 him" if u stike me with that whip, i shall summon a fiery dragon to turn your arse to a crisp"

Hu'zak said to him" i am master Hu'zak" have u not heard of soap"? "you fat smelly german guy"
Just then, the fat smelly guy picked a whip from the wall.He said to Hu'zak" i shall now whip u til you cry"Hu'zak said 2 him" if u stike me with that whip, i shall summon a fiery dragon to turn your arse to a crisp"

then he ate some beans.

Then Hu'zak bout 10 minutes later ripped a big juicy one from the beans he just ate...The smell made a dark mist and burned the eyes of the fat smelly german guy. So he freed Hu'zak from the table and let him go.

and suddenly soemone installs a cisco router there and they get a really fast connection with very-o!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom