AMD proves it's simple better.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Overlook the ATI but don't take AMD's out of the picture. I'll look forward to when the 64 bit technology is made use of by games and operating systems, then guess which will be the most powerful?
By that point Intel will have their Intel 64-bits out - if in the Prescott or in a new Line but eitherway with HT, the huge Cache and 64-bits it'll knock AMD dead.

Lord Kalthorn said:
By that point Intel will have their Intel 64-bits out - if in the Prescott or in a new Line but eitherway with HT, the huge Cache and 64-bits it'll knock AMD dead.

I do agree, the only AMD range that beats the Pentiums (arguably/on and off/not always) are the 64's. Put 64 bit technology on a Pentium and you've got one killer processor (but incredibly expensive I imagine!).

Probably. But it'll be so good! Optimised with the Longhorn 64-bit extensions; it'll be worth double what the equivilent AMD is worth and still out perform it! :D

Even in Games; that would kill.

Stop al those knocking amd dead etc. Amd are bring out more and more 64bits and by the time intel come, they will have the better advantage in the market and will most likely perform better than intel due to experience.

nah cause intel are experianced in raw power so if you add the 64 bit factor to there raw power then it will equil raw 64 bit power. Also intel have been researching for the same time amd has been and amd released there processors whilst intels R&D departement are working on the 64 bit tech.

Not in the home market. Anyway i think amd and intel are in the same boat

Back
Top Bottom