* hey bluto, Re: Winamp *

Wooshku said:

Holy hell ... one hell of a playlist. Shame I only like a few of the bands on there though. ;) Stone Temple Pilots, The Darkness, AAF, Metallica ... good shit. Oh, and BTW, since I'm guessing by looking at your playlist that you occasionally download songs, I noticed you only had one Nine Inch Nails song on there. Shame on you ... so get the song "Dead Souls". ;) Great song, great movie it was used for, too.

I bow down to your massive playlist - but I guarantee that I'll have a playlist twice as large as that after New Years. ;)

LK - Yeah, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Metallica, Black Sabbath ... they started it all. Infact those bands are the only bands of old times that are still loved by the heavy metaller nation even today. We still melt while listening to the solos of Metallicas' "Orion", the melodic feel of AC/DCs' "T.N.T", the mellowed out stoner-rock of Sabbaths' "Paranoia" or sheer kick ass chorus of Iron Maidens' "Can I Play With Madness". I would kill to see all those 4 bands in one day. They triggered off the music industry to bring us the current bands we have today - stuff as throat rippingly heavy as Fear Factory or Slipknot, to soft melodic riffs you find in Red Hot Chilli Peppers songs. Those guys are our gods - and they'll always be respected for that.

Wooshku said:
must... get... more... music....

Hahaha ... well, considering that by after my birthday (early feb), I plan on having all Slayer, Static X, Fear Factory, Cradle Of Filth, Arch Enemy, HIM, Machine Head, KillSwitch Engage, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Chimaira, Mudvayne, Anthrax, Hatebreed, Pantera, Slipknot (incl. special editions and single releases) and Drowning Pool albums, you better get collecting. ;) Plus albums of various other bands I get into until then. =P

We cannot properly discuss Winamp without attachments.
So if your not scared the world might blow up if you did.
Send me email,but otherwise go back into your Inet cave.
I don't have much to hide,do you ?
:confused:

OK dude, a simple "yeah" i've seen milkdrop.
It's a kick arse vis" would have done...Lol

Never mind...Winamp rules !!!

GeforcebOY said:
nah media player all the way

Nope - Winamp is FAR better. For a start, for some reason I find the playlist options far better and easier (which is important if you have a playlist like mine ;)). The sound quality is fantastic, and superior to WMP. And to top it off - you can DOWNLOAD it as you wish, instead of having the damn thing stuffed on your computer when you install windows. =P

yes but you every used WOW etc . makes the sound much better. Also media player comes on your pc as a option and you can download as you wish .

Back
Top Bottom