Problems

I gotcha all shook up didn't i ? You just don't get the fact that i spend some time fixing my computer and solveing problem.Name one post where i have seeked any help !
It's obvious many seek a fast fix here.
Don't read manuals,instructions,guides,Windows for Ideots and use F1.
Thats the point.
;)

hmmm i think its the Canadian to American language barrier. I once watch a Conan O'Brien show where he was in Canada for a week and had Mike Myers on.

I couldnt understand one thing he said. And he supposively was speaking english. Conan just looked at him and says " I have no idea what you just said, but anyways, when we broadcast this in the USA we will edit your voice out and put in an American voice. LOL.

Also I have a hard time understanding some of those back woods brits and such. Like that weakest link lady. What was she saying. you cant understand a single word.

We all speak english but I can barely understand the British and the Candians. Could you please speak english.

stupid.gif

first of all old man, u can't ban me.
ever.....

and what do you mean, before i ban you next.
u haven't banned anybody before, so how can u ban me next.

and errr, i know what facetious means.
and yes, u were being facetious.

"I gotcha all shook up didn't i ? You just don't get the fact that i spend some time fixing my computer and solveing problem.Name one post where i have seeked any help !
It's obvious many seek a fast fix here.
Don't read manuals,instructions,guides,Windows for Ideots and use F1.
Thats the point."

u were saying something but didn't mean it seriously.

and to quote webster, facetious means to be playfull jocular.

and i already said the defintion of facetious in my previous post.

don't tell me to get lost, u'll die before i get lost.

::::: middle finger :::::::

Hahaha! Amusing reply Tibs but it's not the thing to do. I've reported his post, and several others for that matter, resisting temptation to make comments about his continuing aggressive and unhelpful behavior. Hopefully these reports will be recieved and dealt with accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom