Spammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
Admins can u ban this guy with the username redipod1 he has posted the same topic in every forum under different topic titles.

yes i do think we should, well if he comes back most spammers spam then leave if he continues i think ban will be in order

Lol - that is what they are for?

When I saw these good looking discussion Posts I thought, wow, he has a little spelling problem but he could start a good discussion. I was disapointed :(

:bump:

Well there is an even worse spammer you should give this guy no warning and ban him right away. Cant think of his name but he keeps posting free free free free ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. This guy is agrevating.

redsomething, yeh probably the same guy.

**EDIT**

Can we PLEASE have stricter rules on continuous spammers, if they've only come to the forum to do that, what use are they? BAN IMMEDIATELY, in my opinion obviously :p

yeh maybe
tht would be the best solution
just delete his account and ban his ip

This situation is getting out of hand, evertime i check the forum there is always somit about free ipods and Flatscreens someone please keep on top of the situation.

I think the biggest problem is the mods don't have the power (as far as I know) to outright ban people, although they can suggest this to David.
everybody has a life outside of internet forums, so expecting threads to be locked down straight away is a little un-realistic.

perhaps the easiest option would be to take note of the spamming addresses and add them to the language filter, thus making the spammers look more like the computer t**ts they are. when their link is replaced by a link to something else.
(perhaps shop.apple.com would be a good redirect for the freeipod links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom