AMD proves it's simple better.

When this was discussed in the past, I gave a challenge, find someone who has used both AMD 64 & P4 HT platforms(as I have), and prefers the AMD.

You Wont, ALL will prefer Intel.

Intel's are more reliable, multi-task perfectly (AMD's are VERY Poor), and still run all the games without a hitch, Even if you are running other programs in the backgrond.

GPU is the most important thing for games, put a 6800 in a 2400+ AMD XP and say a 5900XT in a 3800+ AMD64. The 6800 machine will easily out perform the 64Bit machine.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Are 64 bit games a possibility? I'm really not sure of the complicated side of 64 bit technology.
It would allow for far superior Graphics - GPUs often use up to 256-bits anyway in their Cores.

mmmmm...athlon 64 FX...6800's.....£100 coolermaster cases....*dribble* Sorry that damn doom III machine at the thing i went to rocked...

camers said:
mmmmm...athlon 64 FX...6800's.....£100 coolermaster cases....*dribble* Sorry that damn doom III machine at the thing i went to rocked...

You know that one thing that i went too with that thing with the thing that did that thing. Well that thing was awesome. There was this other thing and it did this thing. I wish I had that thing. :D

The system that is at 3.8 gigs isnt fast enough?
Beleive me a fx 53 will not make a whole lot of difference. It probably will run a bit slower.

Back
Top Bottom