blank hijacker

waynegr

Solid State Member
Well hi there,
I have a black hijacker,
when i am surfing, and click a link, it could be any link, from a search i did or when i am in a web and one of its links, and then some times it go to that blank web page advertising something, and then all these pop ups saying my comp. is infected, it was only now and again but its getting worst, it had changed my home page but i just deleted that page and created a new one, i have spybot and ad wear, funny thing there spybot keeps finding the same five things when i deleate them and do a search straight away the same five thing show up, i am on xp, please help anyone,
Thank you Wayne

Have you tried cancelling Windows Restore - then running the adaware then closing down booting back up and checking it. If its not doing it reinstate Restore.

hi there,
ok will try that, late here, will post back the outcome tomorrow, well later today, thx.
thank you wayne

hi,
i tryed the above no luck, tryed it disconected from the internet to, when i deleated the 5 entries it finds, if i do another scan on spybot straight away, it finds the same 5 entries i just deleated, when i go to jump to location it goes to regedit and to c-dilla but there is no value set any sugestions please, i have my log from spybot if that will help.
thank you wayne

There's something seriously wrong with your Computer - I will have to recommend a complete Format. Backing up Folders is obviously going to need to happen but check the folders over for programs before you save them and view them with Hidden Files showing just incase.

Hullo Atomix; you've been off for a long time? I got a new Forum if you're interested; much more updated and everything since last time Greathanc Forums.

Why have you been away for so long then?

Back
Top Bottom