MICROSOFT is going out of buissness..Read and Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCraw2424

Solid State Member
Please reply to this immediately...MICRSOFT is about to claim bancrupcy and they need all the support they can get.

BCraw2424 said:
Please reply to this immediately...MICRSOFT is about to claim bancrupcy and they need all the support they can get.

What have you been smoking?

Even if no one bought any microsoft products for years, they probably still wouldn't go bankrupt
:p

BCraw2424 said:
Bah that is the stupidest thing i have heard in ages why would they wanna go bankcrupt when nearly every desktop machine is running on Windows.

hello..... they are doing wayyyy goood I even read on my wireless phone that they are rolling in moollah!!!

are you by any chance the only person with access to the microsoft millions that will be seized by the government and only require a few thousand pounds deposit in order to release the funds upon such a time we can be *assured* of collecting our massive windfall from the mirosoft millions?

Phising is illegal, 419 scams are illegal.
anyone who falls for any of them is just damn stupid.

why dont I pull put my pocket change and buy me a new datacenter... in fact.... about 100 of them... just to have them.... for the heck of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom