Windoze Xp Service pack 2

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
Can anyone tell me about The Service pack 2 which is coming out for XP all it says on Microsoft's website is it has better protection against hackers, viruses, and worms. Does anyone know any better information about it than that.

It automatically checks if you have a firewall. anti-virus checker running etc.

You can see for yourself by downloading the latest Beta-version on the microsoft site. Of course you MUST be using a legal copy of windows XP.

Iv'e been using it for a while now without any problems.

You can download it now. Search for SP2 in the Search Bar on Microsoft.com. Its 256Meg and its a Beta but by god does it work. I use it. :D

I wouldn't use a beta service pack for my operating system, not unless it was really good lol. Simply not worth the risk, I hate reinstalling windows and all my programs.

Lol - yeah :p I would blame it on myself but I'm too drunk to believe I could do anything wrong at the moment so I blame it on the Mole People.

gibant1 said:
It automatically checks if you have a firewall. anti-virus checker running etc.

You can see for yourself by downloading the latest Beta-version on the microsoft site. Of course you MUST be using a legal copy of windows XP.

Iv'e been using it for a while now without any problems.

Hmmmm well i would like you to know i am using a legal copy of windows xp i dont know what makes you think i am not.
I am going to go and download SP2 now, it sounds better to me.

SP2 checks your windows key/serial, If it cannot verify it, It will not install. Wasn't implying anything.

Back
Top Bottom