Flash FXP

xn

Beta member
My friend recommended me to download Flash FXP . What is Flash FXP? Please explain in the easy-to-understand way.Thanks.

No idea mate, ask your friend. Or maybe its flash mx?

i believe it is program that allows you to upload websites to the internet.. it's something to do with websites anyway.

xn said:
My friend recommended me to download Flash FXP . What is Flash FXP? Please explain in the easy-to-understand way.Thanks.
I'm surprised he didn't include it.Its a P2P software(peer to peer)
A method of file transfer from "him/her to you".

;)

Ah, cool. So do you guys have random coversations?

"weather was good"
"yeh"
"yuppers"
"so..."
"download flash fxp"
"ok"
"so what you doing tomorow?"

Actually, that guy posted a reply in a forum saying i should install some necessary programmes into my new pc. So i was wondering what is ACE mega codec Pack and Flash FXP ftp software . That guy doesn't want to elaborate much and i don't really understand the descriptions in those websites. Please help. Thanks

What he finds nessasary probably isn't to you.
If you don't know what they are-Id ignore the "ADVISE"
If he means install the flash plugin-So you can view flash
Thats ok to do.

xn said:
Actually, that guy posted a reply in a forum saying i should install some necessary programmes into my new pc. So i was wondering what is ACE mega codec Pack and Flash FXP ftp software . That guy doesn't want to elaborate much and i don't really understand the descriptions in those websites. Please help. Thanks

Stick around,don't install anything you don't understand or probably need.This is how a PC gets messed up.
So if you can't do something,ask what is recommended for it.
Watch for the pro and con for a while.
I recommend Ad_Aware for a start.
And a google shortcut on your desktop.Good luck on your journey of the www.
:)

Back
Top Bottom