Ati 7500 64mb graphics card! £15

nessaizfit

Baseband Member
Ati 7500 64mb graphics card! £10

Ati 7500 64mb graphics card for sale! £10 inc p+p. If it says £15 in the subject bit then egnore it, its £10. Nothing wrong with it at all. It's just got no box so i will supply a different box. In good working order. Reason for sale is that i am getting a new ati 9600xt. Also, it comes with an ati fan but isnt the original because when my step dad brought the card, it didn't come with a fan but i got a fan recently for it but the wire is a little too short and needs extending. Works fine without the fan but the fan is ideal if used for longs periods of time on games. Also, i will supply a cd with the ati omega drivers so that you can tweak and get the most out of the graphics card.

I can only accept cheque, sorry. Delievery to the uk only.
PM me or leave a post on this thread if you are interested or need extra details. Thanks. If you are interested and you leave me a message then i will message you back with payment details. Another thing i shoud mention, i will not post the graphics card until the cheque is cleared. I will post the card the same day as the cheque clears. If you live locally and would rather collect the card instead of getting it posted then that can be arranged. Thanks.

price a bit high for used and old. You can get a 9200 for £20 (128MB)

Sorry i havn't checked out the prices of others you see. My mate offered me £15 you see but now he can't get the money. He just lost his job. So thats why i just put it as £15. Il drop the price then to £10.

Thanks.

Well still know ones gunna buy it. But post it up on ebay.

Yeh mite do, just gona c wot posts i get until next weekend den gona do that. Coz if i wona put it on ebay, i gota use my mums credit card n stuff coz im only 15 n b4 u can sell ote on there u need the credit card details n iv got an account on there but i int set up the sell part of it yet! if u get me lol. So jus gona c wot appens on ere n if nowt appends then ebay is my next option.

You can use a solo card, like i done lol. Dont expect posts, people are interested in higher specs.

My uncle recently sold a nvidia geforce 2 64mb card, cant sure which 1 it wos 2 b onest but e sold it for £30. That wos sold on a forum similar 2 this 1.

Who sed he sold it to a newbie? he dint write a price, he jus wrote that the buyer shud make an offer n sum1 came along n sed £30.

:bump:

WOW, 30 pounds for a worthless peice of hud like that. I wish we could all be that lucky.:D

Back
Top Bottom