AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
Nah; Moderators Moderate the Forum - there are a few of us; Rocker, Matt, David-Brand, myself. But David Lindon is the Administrator.

Geforceboy's is an overclocked 3.4 or 3.2 HT EE - not sure.

it also syas novartic aswell i realy hope not

airiox said:
Well people will tell you that Intel is more realable but you never know. Personally I would never buy an Intel Chip. Things have changed Intel is not longer the powerhouse it once was. They dont even have Blue Man group commercials anymore. What a shame. But I guess it says something that they even have commercials.

AMD takes the money they would have spent on all that fancy advertising and passes it on to the consumer.

Oh yeah and you cant leave out IBM they have made some good, but non mainstream processors lately. They finally won over Apples affection.
Yeah - they're making the XBox Processors now! :( Intel don't pay for Advertising anymore: they use their Bum, Dum dum dum dum, Bum logo thing when they are selling computers.

But Intel is more powerful still - especially with the Hyper-Threading and Huge Cache of the Extreme Edition. Its just in Games which Intel is equalled by AMD; and very rarely but sometimes beaten by AMD - and that seems to be a big market recently.

Its now at 3.6 ghz but it crashed yesterday when playing C&C , could that be software releasted or isnt the processor stable cause it can sit playing 3D mark 2003 for hours .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom