Help!!!!!!!!!!

wait a sec I use dreamweaver mx shouldnt have to go into 256 color mode. It should be able to use 32 bit.

1. Go to C:/program files/macromedia/dreamweaver/dreamweaver.exe

2. right click that program and click properties. It should open up a window with some tabs. It should open up selecting the general tab up in the top of the window.

3. look over to the tab that says compatiability and click on that.

4. look at the window where it says in blue Display Settings and check run in 256.

5. See if that works. If not:

1. Right click you desktop and click properties.

2. Go to the tab labeled setting and click on that.

3. You will see a bar with a spectrum of colors and above that is a color quality setting. Turn that to 32 bit.

See if the first suggestion works if not try the next one.

Ok i have win 98. and for the first thing theres only a general tap. onless i'm clicking on proiteis on the the wrong part on dreamweaver. and when i try to start dw it says it cannot run unless 256 colors in use. and then i did the second one there was a thing that said 16 colors. and 2 colors. and it's set on 16. there was no 32 bit thing.

correct me if i'm wrong airiox, but win98 doesnt come in a 32 bit version?? i'm not good with 98, but i think there should be a way to make it work. sorry i cant help you.

Its under the settings tab im sure. Set it to high or something.

Even an uninstalled video card should be able to display 256 colours. Take the one from the other machine mate.

What type of video card do you have? What OS? could you please inform us what type of system you are using.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom