Athlon 2500+ Barton

E

entity512

My processor is running at 1.47GHZ, Isnt it ment to be 1.83GHZ? My motherboard has overclocking facilitys so if i need to alter anthing, its cool. Please help guys :D

you have to have your bus set at 166 or 333 whatever they way you like to call it.

ok ill hunt around for FSB setting. I'll get back soon :D

hahah! LOVELY! Im running at 2.2GHZ now. sweet. at 45-48C idle.

Im amazed, I built this system today from my 800MHZ duron. It was already fast. Now i got like everything even better. Im so amazed! lol, £125 for my processor/memory/motherboard, fantastic.

You got something like me (except upgrade that ram ASAP). :) Why spend the money on a 3200+ when you can get that out of a 2500+ with no problem? :) How does that Asus work for you? :) I heard it was very cost effective. Personally I like the NForce2 chipset more but it seems great.

This little board is very good for its price, I didnt need to deluxe for the firewire and stuff. This is about the same, still got raid and sata :D. The chipset didnt bother me, Via is ok the now. This is just realy to make me a better pc. And that ram will come when i have money :D its £80 eeek

Back
Top Bottom