Speaking of BIOS

Ethan74

Solid State Member
Speaking of the BIOS, I had an 8 mb onboard video card, and I got a new video card and now I want my 8 megabytes back, I have gone into the BIOS but I cant find any entry to delete it. Does anyone know how?

Lol - its 8MB? :D But if it matters to you - its probably RAM Memory anyway and its spoils of war when you have onboard graphics.

I don't really understand..

If you've got a new graphics card why would you want the 8MB onboard crappy one?

You can't integrate them if thats what you're thinking.

Did you sell your card and now you want to get the 8MB back?

Okay this is nforce onboard video. should be fairly univeral though. You have to change your first init diplay device to AGP. Then find the place in your motherboard that says Apeture size It will have a certain amount of mb's next to it. Dont change that but look nearby for another bios setting with memory around it. and turn that one off.

Lord Kalthorn, You are correct, and it is RAM Memory and I want my 8 mb back so I will have a full 512 instead of 504 mb.

And no, it is not nforce, it is Intel Extreme Graphics, and why would I change the setting to AGP?, I have a PCI Video card (<that is the good one)

well you probably would go about doing it the same way. Just turn it to PCI int display device instead of agp.

Back
Top Bottom