PLEASE help!!!!

TSS_custom

Baseband Member
When ever I play games after 10 to 15 minutes it crashes and says Fatal Error the memory can not be read, How do i fix that.

My com specs:
AMD Athlon XP 2400+, 512 memory, Geforce mx 440, 425watt power supply, and a Shuttle mother board AK32VN.

Please Help.

Ya know, my moms computer did that, its Windows 2K, but then it mysteriously quite doing that error, how long has it been saying that?

see if video bios is cachable in your bios and if it is turn it off also turn off other cachable items.

Yeah I have tired that already. All cacheable things are turned off. I badley need this fixed because i game a lot and it gets on my nerves lol i have tried many things in bios. Just doesnt work.

The only other thing besides updating all software would be to check and see if your memory is faulty. There are memory testing programs out there.

http://www.memtest86.com computa recommended that one.

Well what could I do if my memory is Faulty. Because i just bui.lt my computer like a month ago so the memory is brand new. :rolleyes: :confused:

Well if its the video card Im already gettinga new one this month a fx 5600 256mb by msi so I hope it will fix.

sometimes a memory error can come from the windows virtual memory area-try scandisking the drive. Also make certain that the game is upgraded for your operating system. Then If no go call support for the game in question.

Back
Top Bottom