Never Buy From ASUS!

airiox

Fully Optimized
Well, as many of you know my hard drive just got virtually destroyed. So I just installed Windows XP so I can play Doom 3.

My XP cd isn't in the best of shape and so I shove it into my ASUS cd rom drive and guess what it couldnt read it. I was about to get one of those skip doctor thingies but then i decided to get my POS Cd rom drive from another computer and no way it worked.

Every ASUS product I have bought is been a peice of junk so anyone who wants to save themselves headaches then dont even consider anything from ASUS. They are no longer king.

Agree , dont tell LK this but i brought a x800pro from asus it was crap only got 9243 on 3D mark 2003 . Sent it back within 3 days , i would have had to change my name

Lord K i never had an ATI product your amagaining it .

Since you got a drive to read your cd I would copy it and try the copy in the asus drive. I had a very bad win98 cd that lots of drives couldn't read but after creating a successful copy I didn't have any more problems.

You do know that asus boards dont just boot from Cd normaly, you have to change the formation of boot. I just installed my asus. IT IS F***ING GREAT.

GeforcebOY said:
Agree , dont tell LK this but i brought a x800pro from asus it was crap only got 9243 on 3D mark 2003 . Sent it back within 3 days , i would have had to change my name

Lord K i never had an ATI product your amagaining it .
Lord Kalthorn sees all! He hears all! He smells all! He feels all! He tastes all!

Lol - you were talking about getting on today again though? Only 9200! Haha It is ATi afterall.

I quite like Asus actually... :D

Nvid for graphics!! I got an XFX Mo-Bo but prolly not gonna get another one. prolly gonna be DFI or SoYo...

well i dont have an asus board anymore. Peice of shizzle. I just gave it away a while back. now its a crappy cd rom drive. Stupid ASUS.

Its not asus, its you. Just do a bit of thinking and you'll relize you done somethign stupid.

Back
Top Bottom