AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they? Have you ever had an Intel Processor? :D

Often Intel are regarded as more reliable, hardy and powerful by even poeple who still say AMD are the best.

Nope; just a normal guy who came on here and liked it like yourself and many others on here. I wasn't even a Mod until a couple of weeks ago.

Why woudl you think that?

Lord Kalthorn wan't to be mates but first tellme how to make youre own avatars and upload them and how do you become a maderator

Nah; Moderators Moderate the Forum - there are a few of us; Rocker, Matt, David-Brand, myself. But David Lindon is the Administrator.

Geforceboy's is an overclocked 3.4 or 3.2 HT EE - not sure.

Well people will tell you that Intel is more realable but you never know. Personally I would never buy an Intel Chip. Things have changed Intel is not longer the powerhouse it once was. They dont even have Blue Man group commercials anymore. What a shame. But I guess it says something that they even have commercials.

AMD takes the money they would have spent on all that fancy advertising and passes it on to the consumer.

Oh yeah and you cant leave out IBM they have made some good, but non mainstream processors lately. They finally won over Apples affection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom