Please help me !!!!!

It's either a A: Memory problem, B: Software problem.

Usually a computer restarts when it's a memory problem.

try www.memtest86.com it will test your RAM. I've recommended it so many times please read the readme.txt or find one of my other posts lol.

sweet_angel said:
By the way.... where about do u live in usa?
AH, i read your post wrong. So you want to know where I live eh? I dont like too far from Barret actually.

I live about 20 miles south of Salt Lake City. Went to a couple Olympic events a few years back. Were you in Sydney during the Olympics?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to your problem:

Okay just run that test and see if anything turns up... IF not:

Since we have discovered that its not your CPU, the most logical thing that it would be is memory or possibly a motherboard problem. I once bought a crappy ASUS mobo (never buy form ASUS!) and every time I loaded a game I could almost gauruntee a crash, but then I got a nice MSI one and that fixed that problem right up.

Is this a destop or a laptop, and could you get a little more detailed specs on the configuration of your system.

what a shame, i just bought a asus... And it will properly rock my socks off :D

Probably they are the most trusted brand. But as they DON'T say, "fool me once and you will never fool me again."

MSI its been very realiable and versitile it was even able to handle a CPU it shouldnt have been able too. I put a 3200+ in and it worked great.

Was a little unstable though since I had to overclock the FSB. But even tough the board was only supposed to be 333 I was able to go to 425 and overclocked the processor from 2.2 to 2.5.

I eventually switched it out for a 3000+ that ran at 333.

If I were to go and buy another motherboard I would get one from MSI they are king.

Just a cheap A7V600-X but im getting the deluxe one for my 2800+ system

Yeh, MSI, Abit, Asus. The main big motherboard brands. Can't remember who makes the pentium boards, dont care LOL.

Back
Top Bottom