Enail Notification

airiox

Fully Optimized
I keep trying to turn off email notification in my control panel but it doesnt work. How can I do this. It keeps returning to auto notify.

Any mods out there that know how?

Hmmm... I don't knoow. I can't change mine either it just goes back to Instant Notification. You can decide on every post you make but that is quite teedious - try Private Messaging David about it.

Why would you want to anyway? :confused:

Well i found the simplest solution was to create a bogus email address now I dont have to always delete those stupid things. But thanks for your suggestions

yes, but the point is that it's swtiched off in the profile, why doesn't it stay switched off?
If you us the quick reply box you don't get to see the option to switch it off.
If didn't really used to be a problem because Yahoo delivered it all to my bulk folder, but now it's not registered as bulk mail and I'm having to sift through some 30 odd Computer forums mailer emails to find the ones I actually need.
I don't want to change the account to a non-existant one because I like to get notification of if there is a PM waiting.

Yeah; it doesn't change in the Options for Me either. Not that I would want it changed but I had a look for Airox and it didn't do anything...

Back
Top Bottom