Which brand makes the best Geforce 6800's?

I'd still say XFX as before - but just like the ATi versus nVidia thing its a personal opinion thing really. BFG has a great name; if you're ever board sitting at the computer with someone it could be a good talking point: 'what does it stand for?'

Why does the Gigabyte look silly? :D

yeah gigabyte really isnt into looks. Even though it will be difficult to find gt model photo they are not pretty but arn't nearly as ugly as the ultra.

BFG has established itself as the top nvidia manufacturer but I cant get one from them sorry. I still have a few weeks to think about it. the XFX is definately cheaper.

Gainward, XFX, or GIgabyte that is the question.

the box is so cool on XFX so go for them then they also has some fat old games to play on you new card. X2 m Commandos 3 , Moto GP 2

I took a good look before going for the XFX, O/C 400/1.1Ghz without pushing it too far. Custom PC's pick as well.

LOL! Oh haha.

No, I brought it at PC World - and I don't like Woolworths because almost 6 years ago now, I went up to Woolworths wanting a DVD for my new Computer. And they said, when that little eleven year old said do you have any DVDs - 'what is a DVD?'

Back
Top Bottom