Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what the problem is, your posts were much more directly ofensive than Blutos, he gave some bad advice, and responded to your insults and flames. how can you hold that aganist him, have you never heard of justice?
You do understand that the prinicpals of justice is fair trial, you don't give Bluto, or anyone who compares you to him the tmie of day.
As I said justice is based on a fair trial, not on who can shout the loudest or start the most threads.
Thereason people defended him was because of how badly you were acting at the time, it wasn't a defence of him, it was a comparisson of your words/actions against his.
I have to say I agree with tommyboy, you really should just let this lie down now, there is no sense in constatnyl dragging up the same old ideas. Bluto has ben banned, albeit temporarily, so you got the justice you wanted.

LK, you really need to figure out how to lock threads!...
third time lucky?

root said:
I don't see what the problem is, your posts were much more directly ofensive than Blutos, he gave some bad advice, and responded to your insults and flames. how can you hold that aganist him, have you never heard of justice?
You do understand that the prinicpals of justice is fair trial, you don't give Bluto, or anyone who compares you to him the tmie of day.
As I said justice is based on a fair trial, not on who can shout the loudest or start the most threads.
Thereason people defended him was because of how badly you were acting at the time, it wasn't a defence of him, it was a comparisson of your words/actions against his.
I have to say I agree with tommyboy, you really should just let this lie down now, there is no sense in constatnyl dragging up the same old ideas. Bluto has ben banned, albeit temporarily, so you got the justice you wanted.

LK, you really need to figure out how to lock threads!...
third time lucky?
I don't think he has; Bluto is no longer the bad guy and it would have been so easy to keep him as that.

Haha! I've never got used to closing them from this box: but I keep forgetting to go to the bottom and telling it to close the thread. I will now.

<<< Third Time Lucky: Closed >>>

Barrett has asked me to reopen this thread; I see no reason to not unlock it now as he seems to have calmed down - but I will lock it again if it gets rowdy again.

<<< Thread Openned >>>

i have no idea i dont even no why barret wants this thread open its piontless rubbish
which is making everyone pissed of with each other

GeforcebOY said:
Now thats the way to moderate , good job lord k.

All i said was that , so if i aint allowed to show my appreastion then that is babish . And i aint tryed to piss nobody off , but i aint letting someone being childish call me gay o.k . I agree with you matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom