Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

Barrett said:
Once again, why do you have to be completely immature after I tried to settle this matter Geforce boy?

OMFG Barrett! JUST LEAVE IT MAN YOU SAID YOURSELF JUST LEAVE IT.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
OMFG Barrett! JUST LEAVE IT MAN YOU SAID YOURSELF JUST LEAVE IT.
Thank you camers . Barrett i have left the subject long ago o.k so please can you just talk about your GFX .

Lord K aint you getting a 5700 soon ?

Barrett said:
Once again, why do you have to be completely immature after I tried to settle this matter Geforce boy?
who is being immature wot did they say

EDIT: Never Mind any way yeh i was refferingto the case im not allowed to open my baby up

GeforcebOY said:
Thank you camers . Barrett i have left the subject long ago o.k so please can you just talk about your GFX .

Lord K aint you getting a 5700 soon ?
I have to back that up - it has to finish now. So hence forth no discussion of that sort on this Thread.

Hopefully. As soon as I can :D I really want to beat my mate! Doesn't sound very sportsman like but he's a smug bastard with his shit (2600+) computer always on mine showing his up its the graphics card holding it back.

I know I am being completely contradictorie to myself, but I'm oging to be ignorant. I was done with it as I said in my original post, Geforce, YOU were the one who brought it back up, but yes, lets drop it.

EDIT: Sorry let's not go on about this let's kiss and make up and continue discussing computers like this forums was made to do

Barrett the fact you say

"YOU were the one who brought it back up"

Means you are yet again asking for conflict.

Why not try a: Sorry let's not go on about this let's kiss and make up and continue discussing computers like this forums was made to do.

Please LEAVE IT.

Yeah - lets do that.

Now! To anybody with a 2600+ computer and below; my comment that your computer is shit or worse was not meant as an insult - just a general comment. :D

Technically your processor runs at 2ghz.

Mines at.. *looks*... 2239mhz lol. And mines only a 2200+

"But yours doesn't have 64 bits of coolness" - Anticipated reply lol

Back
Top Bottom