Please help me !!!!!

sweet_angel

Beta member
I don't know what happens to my computer. My computer is very fine when i'm online, listening to music, doing all the stuff. However, when i burn CD or watching movie or video clip or anything to do with video, my PC suddenly shuts down without any notice. Is there any problem with the driver???
I'm so sad coz i can't watch any movie for 3 days already... PLsss help me
THanz

Okay sounds like it might be a heat issue. Simply because when you go into more intensive tasks it shuts down. And larger tasks create more heat.

Your of the female persuasion right? How computer savy are you? We will probably need some detailed specs on your system until we can really help you.

Your right it could be a driver issue. Or a cpu issue. One thing you could do right away is this. Download this program CPU burn and turn it on for like ten minutes or so if your computer suddenly restarts then you know its your cpu. http://users.bigpond.net.au/cpuburn/

Do you play any games. Thats probably the best way to figure out if its your video card.

Anyways just post those specs and I promise we will help you out.

By the way my 25 year old aunt is over in Australia right now. Some college thing. Personally colleges dont teach you a whole lot. Thats why I am a loser and dropped out.

I agree with u, i don't get learn alot in college.... want to drop out and start any type a business but it's too early at the age 20.
I'm at college now, i'll do ur advice when i back home.
Confirm: downloading cdburn and playing game to c whether my comp suddenly restart or not, rite?
By the way.... where about do u live in usa?

aye, I am an american.

Yeah download that program and if your computer restarts then you know its a heat problem dealing with you CPU. you can also download MBM 5. It will tell you the temp of your CPU. If its over 70 then thats bad. http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

Yeah; 70 is dreadful. Think about taking it into a ComputerShop to get the heatsink replaced or the thermal Paste replaced - or do it yourself. But it shouldn't be running that hot.

haha that programes funny. Made me crap my self at 2:15AM though :p beeping beeping *your cpu as reached 127 C!* lol. ffs!. lol

Lol, you can check temperatures in bios it's easier. I was running my CPU at 76oC at one point, I'm sure some of you remember that lol.

Hey it's doesnt help
I runned that program for 30mins and my comp still work but when i start to watch movie , it restarted again...
What should i do? :(

Back
Top Bottom