Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

same here , can you amgain the vetex shading power of that. only 900billion vertes a second . lol

Lol - if not more. Lol - I was talking to ComputerFreak about Liquid Nitrogen; but thats getting into a serious amount of money. Much easier to find a good system which is cheap but still takes the energy.

You go to school right? Im sure they have some sort of chemistry base, lol :p

Don't say I'm a dick and then make a comment like you did. Oh and Lork K, your no better than him for just stating the same comment again. Don't threaten to ban me when you are saying just as bad of things as I was, and then try to make a mockery of me because I said my system would be better than yours. Oh, and I doubt the GT gets better frames than the Ultra gibant!

*Everything is calm in the beautiful world of Computer Forums*

*But whats this?! Barrett's back from his ban and looking for trouble already! Started up a week old argument, tut tut - Chaos is soon to be unleashed*

First of all, I thought you were leaving this forum? Was that just a desperate attempt for attention? I'm not starting an argument at all. Secondly, when was I banned? And why? I only get pissed when someone says something stupid to me. Also, I'm not trying to start an argument, but Lord K, I think you are abusing your power. It seems like every other thread on the social board is being locked buy you. The thing is, most of them aren't even bad!

Barrett said:
First of all, I thought you were leaving this forum? Was that just a desperate attempt for attention? I'm not starting an argument at all. Secondly, when was I banned? And why? I only get pissed when someone says something stupid to me. Also, I'm not trying to start an argument, but Lord K, I think you are abusing your power. It seems like every other thread on the social board is being locked buy you. The thing is, most of them aren't even bad!

First of all, David is back and things are changing, I decided to ride it out.

Secondly I can't belive you didn't notice your 2 day ban if you look there is a thread about it.

Thirdly, I requested locking of those threads. Most of which I started thus I have the right to close.

Anything else you'd like to complain about or would you like to stop bitching and play nice like everyone else?

Barrett said:
Don't say I'm a dick and then make a comment like you did. Oh and Lork K, your no better than him for just stating the same comment again. Don't threaten to ban me when you are saying just as bad of things as I was, and then try to make a mockery of me because I said my system would be better than yours. Oh, and I doubt the GT gets better frames than the Ultra gibant!
Who exactly said that? :D

Report these things I am saying - but to the best of my knowledge I have not sworn on the Forum for ages; and never before as far as I know as an insult directed towards somebody.

I did not make a mockery of you either - I simply stated you are flashing genitals about which you don't even have yet and have been talking about for a very long time. Mine will be bigger than yours and the like. I did not do this because it will be better than mine when you do get it either: I expect that when you buy it over 6 months after I buy mine - it is only natural.

He didn't say that either; he said that it hardly gets that many more frames per second. And that he would also have $100 more to spend for those few frames per second less.

So it was a stunt. I see. You complain about Bluto, yet look at your choice language selection. Maybe we should close this thread too.

Back
Top Bottom