????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dont worry about him i am sure that everyone here dont care if your gay or not just as long as you contrabute to this forum . Cause here we are all equal.

freek calm down thts his opinion and this thread was started way before this member joined

Giancarlo brought back a ded thread ok

Re: Marrage.

bluto said:
Weird things going on,
Men are getting married to MEN.
Women are getting married to WOMEN
Oh my God what next,
A very mixed up world.
:rolleyes:
We're here to help people - not to discuss our prejudices. I don't know about in Canada - but Men don't get married to Men and Women don't get married to Women. As long as that stay that way I don't think anybody can moan about Gays?

Yes, we all hate Queer Eye for the Straight Guy - but I imagine many Gays also hate that program too.

Dare I ask what brought up your interest in your new found homophobia?

The thread was still started in the first place. Why was nothing done? If I was in charge this would be a perminant ban no questions asked, I guess David thinks this is ok? This is worse than any flaming.

Quote: Giancarlo
Thanks man, well in this world people have a problem with being accepting of others particularly when they are gay. I know that for a fact for all the crap I went through in high school. I was called a "fag" on numerous occassions and made fun of. I'm just asking for equal rights, tis all. Yeah Bluto is probably gonna be uncomfortable with me here now.

Yeh it's sad to think that people do this. Personally if I ever see any kind of stuff like this I find physical violence is the only way to change their minds, or shut them up ;)

Lucky it's a forum eh Bluto?

LOL , dont want to imagean if it was a debate table and we could all see each other and bluto was sitting across the table from CoMpUtaFrEak . OUCH! lol.

Lol - I can't imagine Bluto talking with us were it not a Forum - we're all Rugrats. :cool:

But as ComputerFreak asked - and its a good idea now - I'm closing this thread.

<<< Thread Closed >>>

freek calm down ok
the fact of the matter is tht u would only ban bluto couse u dont like him we all get it now give it a REST ok this is just gettin stupid
i think we can learn to ignore stupid threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom