monitor color

Like they fixed it and couldn't be bothered to say so? Lol, sorry just a bit fed up of all the people who do it :( . Maybe there is a reason.

how can i tell if the video card is installed i have windows 98 and i tried reinstalling windows and the monitor still only has 16 and two as the choices i am trying to get it to 256 like most monitors have can someon help windows update won't work because i am using a publice computer so i have no way for the updates to check and see if i need to add any :confused:

how can i down load anything from the internet i am using a public computer and how do i find this information? :confused:

tmm5899 said:
how can i down load anything from the internet i am using a public computer and how do i find this information? :confused:

You don't have internet at home? You could download it on the public computer and put it on a floppy? Go to a friends house? Where did you get this computer, is it new?

monitor is kds visual sensation her is what it says about some things that i don't understand can anyone tell me what this means
Microsoft Windows 98 4.10.1998
Clean install using Full CD /T:C:\WININST0.400 /SrcDir=E:\WIN98 /IZ /IS /IQ /IT /II /NR /II /C /U:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IE 4.0 4.72.3110
Uptime: 0:00:09:58
Normal mode
On "TERRI" as "terri"

AuthenticAMD AMD-K6tm w/ multimedia extensions
64MB RAM
92% system resources free
Windows-managed swap file on drive C (2900MB free)
Available space on drive C: 2900MB of 3069MB (FAT32)
ACPI System Button
System
This Device Has a Problem: Code=2 (0x2)
Device failure: Try changing the driver for this device. If that doesn't work,
see your hardware documentation.
Alloc resources: None

CMI8330. Audio Adapter
Unknown
This Device Has a Problem: Code=28 (0x1C)
The drivers for this device are not installed correctly. To install the driver
for this device, click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver.

CMI8330. Audio Adapter
Unknown

CMI8330. Audio Adapter
Unknown

standard vga video card?

how can i do this Check that the motherboard drivers for the AGP port are installed. This can be the Via 4 in 1 drivers or equivalent for your particular M/B. this was posted by gibant1 Also how can i Download Aida32 to identify what the card is. Then find the drivers on the internet this one was by CoMpUtaFrEek can either one of these people send an email to terri61@hotmail.com to tell me step by step how to do thes ideas? :confused:

There's no need to check, If you install the latest 4 in 1 drivers, weather there are existing drivers or not.

Your CM8330 soundcard will need drivers from your motherboard. These are Cmedia and came on a lot of generic motherboards, ECS, PCchips etc

Your Graphics card drivers are probable SIS630/730 and will be on the same site/M/B disk as the soundcard.

If you are still stuck, look at the boot screen to see the motherboard version. This number is usually on the bottom of the screen at boot, but isnt there for long.

You could also look inside at the M/B and see if there is anything printed on it. Post the details.

Have you got a cd that came with your motherboard/machine?

If you have send what it says on the cd (the writing on the cd)

We can go from there.

Back
Top Bottom