Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

I imagine he probably is :D I know how I feel when its that time of month: very unsatisfied. However, Computers!

gibant1 said:
And my dad's bigger than yours.

An Ultra runs at 425/1.2Ghz my GT runs well at 400/1.1Ghz there's hardly anything in it. it doesn't matter if the game runs at 92fps on mine and 94fps on an ultra. I'll have the £100 to go towards something else.

And I do go to a particular O/C site, where someone has managed to O/C to 5Ghz. Dont mind if mine look's a bit average in comparison.

You can read all the review's you want, only when you TRY the product do you really KNOW how good it is.
Haha! My Dad's is smaller than Camers'! :eek: but moving on from sexual insinuation... Have a good point; you only buy an Ultra for the Sticker to say - I have an Ultra.

Lol, 5Ghz! :D thats fast. And hot I'd imagine. What if his cooling went down - if only for half a minute?

Cant remember excactly, but his vapour chilled CPU was below -40c, so i think there will be time for the motherboard to catch the CPU temp shutdown.

And if it doesn't, I'm one step up on the o/c ladder of achievment. :D

I must first apologise for some duff information, The ultra works at 400/1.1Ghz at stock, not 425/1.2Ghz as I had previosly though (it was O/C)

So that means mine O/C to Ultra specifications.

Barrett said:
I meant the GT sucks compared to the Ultra you fucking smart ass. Pull the stick out of your ass, cocky.

"All that considered, for those of you that are in the high end video card market, the GeForce 6800GT looks to very much be the sweet spot when it comes to playing DOOM 3 with all the eye candy turned on at high resolutions."

Full Benchmark details here. If your an ATI fan, please ensure your sitting down first. :D

http://www2.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjQy

gibant1 said:
Cant remember excactly, but his vapour chilled CPU was below -40c, so i think there will be time for the motherboard to catch the CPU temp shutdown.

And if it doesn't, I'm one step up on the o/c ladder of achievment. :D
Ah! Vapour Cooling - that would answer it. Good I need to work out exactly how that works and how I can duplicated it with household appliances.

Barrett said:
No, but when he makes fun of my system, I must let him know, it is I who will soon be making fun of him.

Just to note.. You made "fun" of the GT first, you were asking for it in my opinion, but I'd rather not get involved.

Need to get my hands on some liquid nitrogen, then we really see how quick my processor goes :D

Wow what a project.. To be honest.. Depending on how much liquid nitrogen costs, don't you recon it would be rather easy/cheap to get a similar system going?

The problem with liquid nitrogen is it's evapouration rate, the running cost's aren't redicules, but never the less, a constant cost.

All things considered, a Promedia or Vapouchill is a bit more realistic. And at thier cost maybe not that realistic. :D

Back
Top Bottom