Gallery: Graphics Cards

If Barret had a peltier cooled 6800 Ultra, Heavily overclocked, I might think mine sucked a little. But the Gforce4 Mx 200 doesn't make me hold my head in shame LOL

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

LOL, yeh very true! That phrase: Don't throw stones in glass houses, would be appropriate here! :D

I meant the GT sucks compared to the Ultra you fucking smart ass. Pull the stick out of your ass, cocky.

<<< And that was called for in what fashion? Please refrain from the french lessons in future please - you've been banned once - you can be banned again if the point wasn't got across the first time >>>

Oh, and we will see whose laughing when I get my system built, make fun of me for my graphics card, go ahead, but my new system's gonna make yours look pathetic.

I think we all await your new system with anticipation. And I'm sure by the time you do actually do it and stop ranting about it it will beat gibant's because it will be a year newer :D

Does it really matter who's computer is the biggest here? None of us are 5 years old.

No, but when he makes fun of my system, I must let him know, it is I who will soon be making fun of him.

He'll proberly just upgrade and kick you ass over. Anyway, its only Pc's. If it does the job its fine, like mine. I love my pc lol. But im upgrading just so i can ossibly play a little games. Dont rant about ya pc!

Are you on your time of the month, cuz' your being a real dickhead lately.

Barrett said:
Oh, and we will see whose laughing when I get my system built, make fun of me for my graphics card, go ahead, but my new system's gonna make yours look pathetic.

And my dad's bigger than yours.

An Ultra runs at 425/1.2Ghz my GT runs well at 400/1.1Ghz there's hardly anything in it. it doesn't matter if the game runs at 92fps on mine and 94fps on an ultra. I'll have the £100 to go towards something else.

And I do go to a particular O/C site, where someone has managed to O/C to 5Ghz. Dont mind if mine look's a bit average in comparison.

You can read all the review's you want, only when you TRY the product do you really KNOW how good it is.

Back
Top Bottom