msn extras

Lord Kalthorn said:
Ok then, I will - but only to prove myself right.

Even if you do like it, you'll still say "Oh yeah it's goth shit" or "It's too heavy for my ears boo hoo". =P

Nah; I didn't like it. It wasn't really too heavy, and I don't care if its gothic - its just not very uplifting? I like nice happy uplifting songs (like Hans Zimmer's Man in the Iron Mask Theme).

Lord Kalthorn said:
Nah; I didn't like it. It wasn't really too heavy, and I don't care if its gothic - its just not very uplifting? I like nice happy uplifting songs (like Hans Zimmer's Man in the Iron Mask Theme).

Not very uplifting!? I have to disagree - try being at a Slayer concert when the intro to that song plays. ;)

Well ... you may not like it, but I personally think that intro is nothing but a pure master peice by one of the greatest guitarists of all time, Kerry King.

Its good! It helps me write my The Dandillions Story. Full of uplifting verses and a chorus and the orchestra and the bang and the wack and the flute solo and the clarinette solo...

The entire song just wreaks of honour and glory and passion: what a song should wreak of.

Yes, there are hundreds of add-ons to MSN Messenger, I especially like the skins, I found the Mess.be site about 3 months ago. Its great, there is tons of stuff there.

Back
Top Bottom