Rate the consoles

GeforcebOY said:
Same here the xbox hasnt been turned on at all for 2 weeks now and that was only cause my mate wanted to play halo and then we played it on the pc anyway.

Sell it! Lol.. Or wait for Halo 2.. Which will probably come out on PC aswell, and be able to be played with better graphics/quicker. :D :D

Yeah - I've never had a Games Console and I get on quite well. A computer is so much better; with clearer graphics because of the monitor. Although of course it is nice to have the big screen on such classics as 'Dead or Alive 2' that of course being my favourite Playstation 2 Game of all time.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - I've never had a Games Console and I get on quite well. A computer is so much better; with clearer graphics because of the monitor. Although of course it is nice to have the big screen on such classics as 'Dead or Alive 2' that of course being my favourite Playstation 2 Game of all time.

I own a PS2, PS1 and a GC ... and I agree with you totally - I'd much rather play games on a computer simply because PC's can handle bigger games (resulting in superior graphics and gameplay).

Yeah; the PC has to be the best Games Console. A Games Console may be built only for games - but it is easy enough now to build a PC just for games.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Although of course it is nice to have the big screen on such classics as 'Dead or Alive 2' that of course being my favourite Playstation 2 Game of all time.

Dead or Alive 3 was out ages ago, get with the times man LOL. Soul Calibur II owns DOA any day. YOU GET WEAPONS!

But on Soul Calibur you don't get the advantage of having a nice range of attractive virtual girls fighting do you? :D

And I've never played Dead or Alive 3.

Back
Top Bottom