Windows media player

TibsBeatAll said:
i'm actually 18 and since you asked, i deleted it because i was getting pissed off at the application. Unfortunately, my young age gives me a certain impatience with things.
It was kind of a burden because that was basically all i used to play files.
hmm. i don't are if your afraid or not of the http://www.

you're old. gonna die soon anyway.

and don't tell me what i deserve or not deserve. You don't deserve anything old timer. 70???? DAmnnnn......

you must be getting senile or something man, cuz u got one big stick up ur ......

u some old dude that been wronged by the government or something?? What's up with you and putting people down. I mean, i guess it's not that bad because it's a forum, but still, u annoy a lot of people. Maybe u need to take some valium or something, but u off the edge man. chill with your attitude.

why you on this forum anyway, always wondered.

just had to get this off my chest, because he keeps sending me PM's about how i should give him my email address.
Don't get it do ya sonny boy.You never really had a problem to start with,now did you.I was willing to help you learn how to use a computer and establish a friendship.Win some lose some,i guess.
This isn't a place for mental health treatment.Quote:
because i was getting pissed off at the application
Just PC problems.
:mad:

He may have never had a problem, but you never had an answer. So you really are 70! Man! Don't you have anything better to do? Oh and I think you forgot to posts the rest of that link in one of your threads. You said your "not afraid of the www." If your talking about the internet, lets hope not, you shouldn't be afraid of a bunch of web pages should you? I hope you live to see my post.

Barrett said:
He may have never had a problem, but you never had an answer. So you really are 70! Man! Don't you have anything better to do? Oh and I think you forgot to posts the rest of that link in one of your threads. You said your "not afraid of the www." If your talking about the internet, lets hope not, you shouldn't be afraid of a bunch of web pages should you? I hope you live to see my post.

I never had an answer as all the info needed wasn't there.What was your helpfull advice.Didn't you get this ass backward ?read it again.quote:
You said your "not afraid of the www."
Yes its the
World Wide Web,remember how often you use www.*********.com
That was a waste of time post wasn't it ?.
:eek:

Your old. Go away.

<<< Dare I ask the reason to which you told him to go away beyond your personal grudge against him >>>

bluto said:
oops i guess
Yes use Winamp or other players and don't delete,
uninstall,but you cant uninstall Media Player and damage your system.Just forget it exists.like Hotmail etc.
Why did you see this as a perfect sollution ?
never answered,
He may have never had a problem, but you never had an answer
see above/
Yes use Winamp or other players and don't delete,
uninstall,but you cant uninstall Media Player and damage your system.Just forget it exists.like Hotmail etc.

Try again,Love
Granpa.
:D ;)
Over to you newbies and rude teens.
:mad:

AHAHAH rude teens. Go away dude. Seriously. No one likes you here. DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING LIFE? Don't you have anything better to do.

I hate you! ;)

<<< Personaly insults aside - you're supposed to report the posts you dislike; not insult him further and get yourself in trouble >>>

How Do I Report Someone. I Have Asked This But No One Answered Me. Besides, Isn"t Bluto Gone Now?

Back
Top Bottom