Beware Hp Quality And Cust Service

Re: Beware Hp Quality And Cust Service !! WARNING !! Netuser gets angry in this post

:mad: :mad:

!! WARNING !! Netuser gets angry in this post!!!

face it all componies arnet perfect. things go worng. you mentienoded dell and gateway. people never praise them when they get a exelent computer that lasts for decades without a single problem. but when 1 in 10000000 or whatever has a problem because their keys wear off or anything else, they hate the componey, and try to rub it in your face.

shut up gordontravels, you miserable git. and shut up the rest of the old farts who moan about everything, weather they pay on penny or cent or one million pounds or one million dollars.

all the lamers in this world who moan about everything - they moan because in their sad lives they have no friends and nothing to do.

i rest my case.

Re: Beware Hp Quality And Cust Service !! WARNING !! Netuser gets angry in this post

netuser said:

!! WARNING !! Netuser gets angry in this post!!!

face it all componies arnet perfect. things go worng. you mentienoded dell and gateway. people never praise them when they get a exelent computer that lasts for decades without a single problem. but when 1 in 10000000 or whatever has a problem because their keys wear off or anything else, they hate the componey, and try to rub it in your face.

shut up gordontravels, you miserable git. and shut up the rest of the old farts who moan about everything, weather they pay on penny or cent or one million pounds or one million dollars.

all the lamers in this world who moan about everything - they moan because in their sad lives they have no friends and nothing to do.

i rest my case.

Agree'd
So do I,
mad: too
I have an item being assessed at the shop and insisted on an answer or a replacement.I have many good friends who i consult with.
Humans on the phone or at the coffee shop.
:D

It never ceases to amaze how those who see someone else having trouble will drive on by. If the letters come off 18 keys of a new hp computer in less than 2 months would you figure that computer is the only one or that it was built that way? Maybe I shouldn't ask. Maybe I shouldn't ask hp to fix the problem because now the computer is mine and it is paid for. This posting on the problems in dealing with a product or customer service from hp is not meant for those who will take another's problems and rag them for wanting the problem addressed by the company. This is probably a problem in manufacturing and should be addressed by hp which they are not doing.

If this is the way hp handles a product problem and this is the level of their customer, those of you that think it is alright aren't part of the solution such as the case with hp themselves. It is the buyer that may consider an hp product that may consider another company if they read this and that is who my post is designed to reach. I will make, if necessary, hp fix this problem. It is simple. They can do what they should or they will be made to.

Ok..we dont need you to keep talking. leave, along wiht your annoying text styles

well, what was the point of your posts then gordon travels. you wished to inform us about bad service from hp???

well, i guess thanks??
but what exactly is the message your trying to convey.

At first I thought the keys had actually come off the keyboard-You meant the letters rubbed off. Did you wash your hands?.
The company offered you a free replacement. I doubt their warrenty states that people who type 160 words a minute get a lifetime keyboard. You are being unreasonable and are wrong-Face up to it instead of trying to justify yourself. If I was a customer rep Id tell you to f off-flat out.

I bought a Photosmart 7660, a significantly larger purchase, and was more then happy with the quality. I was elated. Especially after finishing with Lexmark..... don't go there. That X73 lasted me three years, but it was junk and its quality was bad.

TibsBeatAll said:
isn't photosmart 7660 a printer???

Umm, obviously that's what I'm talking about. I don't notice anything bad about HP. Called there tech support once. No problems, they were very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom