Gallery: Graphics Cards

Lol; that brings up the problem of people using the site as a host for images. I don't think I'll go into a list of other Forums which allow custom avatars ;) but this doesn't.

Although of course; it would be much safer to set up a system where: At 20 Posts, a User is promoted to High-Registered User automatically - with all the same rights of a normal user, a completely copied Usergroup from Registered Users. Then allow this seperate Usergroup Custom Avatars; only 65 by 65 like all the other avatars but I'm sure that would sort the problem out?

I can't imagine many users on here with more than 20 Posts using us as a image host?

But thats only my idea :D and I think David is quite firm in his decision anyway.

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

Well my forum allows uploads. I dont mind. I dont think many people will use you as an image host often :p Anyway you can just make a little trip and check on the avatars every week. Not like images are guna use my 3GB space and 30gb bandwidth

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; cool. Whats the new Avatar Geforceboy? I have no idea what it is from?

it says 'ABIT'
it's a computer company.

yeh they are. I dont know where he lives either :p

Do abit make video cards cause i think i might have heard of a abit video card , could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom