Windows media player

TibsBeatAll said:
ok , bluto.
i' deleted it because it wasn't working??
wat u want me to say.
and this still hasn't been resolved. Every suggestion given i've already tried and i have to say that i don't think it's just WMP that doesn't work.

When I want to download a program sometimes, such as a new Warcraft 3 map, or some a driver off a website, I click onto the link and then a white page filled with unintelligible letters comes up. I have to always save link target as and then download it. Sometimes it doesn't even work when i do that. I save it onto my desktop and it doesn't save correctly.
ex. Warcraft 3 file.
I check the properties and it's saved as a 57 file instead of as a Warcraft 3 file. Therefore it doesn't work. Is there some way that i can change the type of file it is??

i'm kind of frustrated and confused.

o yes. Sometimes the icon on my desk just comes up as like a blank icon. I click on it and then a web page comes up saying, use the internet to find correct application to open this file.

this happens every time. i'm using mozilla. could mozilla be doing this?? this never happened before.

Also, I keep reinstalling new versions of WMP and it still don' open.

hope you can help me bluto without bashin on me.
keep it nice and simple.
Ok this is as simple as it gets,but first,i have recently tried to help a local friend and the problem we can't work out is PC lingo,so
Did you go to "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPLAYER.EXE"
And delete these files.or did you "Uninstall It " ? I don't think you can uninstall it.
So go to Windows update and see if it's a update option.
C:\WINDOWS\WUPDMGR.EXE
:D

i see.

I forgot what i did actually, hehe.
but i think i went to C:/Programfiles bla blabla. and tried to delete it.

no prob though any more, jus gonna go repair windows.

thx.

TibsBeatAll said:
i see.

I forgot what i did actually, hehe.
but i think i went to C:/Programfiles bla blabla. and tried to delete it.

no prob though any more, jus gonna go repair windows.

thx.

Well i hope "thatbeatsall" works
You still havn't really learned anything here,have you.Let me know when you realize this.
:confused:

nah, i haven't really learned anything here, and i already stated that.

I guess i should've told you that i realized this 2 days ago. OH how could i have forgot.

I stated in one of my previous posts that i've already tried everything that everybody suggested.
Sorry if you missed it.

TibsBeatAll said:
nah, i haven't really learned anything here, and i already stated that.

I guess i should've told you that i realized this 2 days ago. OH how could i have forgot.

I stated in one of my previous posts that i've already tried everything that everybody suggested.
Sorry if you missed it.
I tried to explain the diff between delete and uninstall and you refuse to learn the difference.or reply to it.You should never have had this problem.You have got a lot to learn and really don't seem to want to.
Thats onother reason !
:rolleyes:

How do i seem not to want to??
and please don't tell me what i have to learn, because i know what i have to.

Well, you bluto, seem to have a lot to learn in social skills, maybe you were deprived your mother's teet when you were a child, but no reason to take it out on me.

blah, sucka.

OH yes, i apologize to whomever i might have offended by saying that.

And i already know the difference between uninstalling and deleting.
But you haven't helped at all either, soooooo....

just don't reply to any of my threads from now on, thank you.. It would just help me out.

and why are you sending me stupid PM's??

repaired windows,

all is functional again.

thanks everyone who helped.

but i don't even understand how this thread got to 4 pages.

TibsBeatAll said:
OH yes, i apologize to whomever i might have offended by saying that.

And i already know the difference between uninstalling and deleting.
But you haven't helped at all either, soooooo....

just don't reply to any of my threads from now on, thank you.. It would just help me out.

and why are you sending me stupid PM's??
Because you sent me one.and
Because you asked for an explanation.
So why did you delete it ?
You can't uninstall it.
Was it that much of a burden if you didn't use it ?
I'll bet it a case of file association and you didn't want WMP haveing control.
How old are you by the way ? I"m 70.And not afraid of the www.
You didn't deserve much better replys my son.

i'm actually 18 and since you asked, i deleted it because i was getting pissed off at the application. Unfortunately, my young age gives me a certain impatience with things.
It was kind of a burden because that was basically all i used to play files.
hmm. i don't are if your afraid or not of the http://www.

you're old. gonna die soon anyway.

and don't tell me what i deserve or not deserve. You don't deserve anything old timer. 70???? DAmnnnn......

you must be getting senile or something man, cuz u got one big stick up ur ......

u some old dude that been wronged by the government or something?? What's up with you and putting people down. I mean, i guess it's not that bad because it's a forum, but still, u annoy a lot of people. Maybe u need to take some valium or something, but u off the edge man. chill with your attitude.

why you on this forum anyway, always wondered.

just had to get this off my chest, because he keeps sending me PM's about how i should give him my email address.

Back
Top Bottom