your site in firefox

Masahiro

BSOD
a p your site in firefox

i am taking pictures of websites in exchange of a SMALL link

just reply to this post the resloution you want the pic at (from 800x600 to 1280x1024) and wether you want it took in fullscreen mode or just maximized and also a link to your site

this is an example i took of my site:
netusertk.png

the url of my site is http://netuser.tk
:D

Lol! What an interesting way to get your site viewed on here without Spamming?! :D

I'll have to do that on my sites when they're done. Does it count if we do it ourselves? :D In Internet Explorer? :p

Lol

well compared to mozzilia internet explorer is crap ,lord k.... - i only switched a few days ago and i am feeling the benifits already!

hmm, I installed redhat linux as a duel boot and used Mozilla 1.01 and then mozilla 1.8.
(which firefox is based on).
I have to say thay both seemed crap in comparisson. Perhaos I just didn't give them enough time, but I like to be able to configure everything, and whilst you can get new skins, nothing really made me think it was that great.
Plus all the sites I went to didn't really look the same.
This site didn't seem at all the same, it seemed chunky and the fonts didn't seem as rounded (I was using the same resolution as I was in windows)...

Well I'll keep at it, and maybe I'll start to like it after a while.

anyone here actully want me to do a screenshot? or not?
i don't want to think i have w a s t e d m y t i m e !

root said:
hmm, I installed redhat linux as a duel boot and used Mozilla 1.01 and then mozilla 1.8.
(which firefox is based on).
I have to say thay both seemed crap in comparisson. Perhaos I just didn't give them enough time, but I like to be able to configure everything, and whilst you can get new skins, nothing really made me think it was that great.
Plus all the sites I went to didn't really look the same.
This site didn't seem at all the same, it seemed chunky and the fonts didn't seem as rounded (I was using the same resolution as I was in windows)...

Well I'll keep at it, and maybe I'll start to like it after a while.
Yeah; thats what happened when I used Mozilla for a little while on here - everything is spaced differently, it takes longer to load up this screen (New Reply) - and it loads it every single time, and you can't use WindowsUpdate properly. Not much seemed to work - so I went back to MSN Explorer. :D

You could always do one for www.msn.com - but they won't give you a little link for doing it.

I found that the quick reply didn't really work. each time I pressed space it would take focus away from the box and scroll to the bottom of the page.
And then jump back up to focus on the cursor when I started writting characters again.

The theme of this topic is good though, anyone making a website should really make sure that it works in both IE and Mozilla.

Back
Top Bottom