Virus Protection

rnash1

Baseband Member
Is there a recomendation of protection software that offers more than 1 year of updated virus definitions? I have a 900mhrz mach running ME for an OS.

what do you have now?
there are a few free ones....namely AVG antivirus, I use it, it's a great free antivirus

anti virus program

Right now I use trend microsystems house calls, but it deems the trojan on my mach at home uncleanable and undeletable. I will try AVG. That sounds good.
Thanks..........Rick

I would recommend McAfee; and just buy a new version every year. :D its what I would do if I bothered with Virus Protection or Firewalls - that is the only truly free way. :D

wow.. thanx for sharing about the "AVG anti-virus" i just downloaded it on the computer i am currently using because it has no virus protection what-so-ever.... anyways.. i have a question... on my computer i am using avast. and its been great.. but i think AVG is awesome too.. anyone had experienxe with both.. which ones better.?

try this also.... http://www.pcpitstop.com go there, register and run the full scan....it does everything, spyware, viruses, badly written programs even, and tells you how to get rid of them. I go there at least once a month and scan my computer...It's great.

Back
Top Bottom