Browser Window/Page cannot be displayed

Yeh mozilla/firefoz. Anyway, msn is just IE but its paid and has a bunch of useless features.

Nah; MSN Explorer is not IE - it is based on that technology but a completely different Microsoft Department Makes it - it is far safer than both Mozilla and certainly Internet Explorer. (Read this if you don't believe that)

It is worth the money; you also get Encarta, Photos a Download Manager, Members (so if you search for things you don't want the parents to read; it doesn't have the same account so the searches aren't listed ;) Parental Controls if the above scares you that your son/daughter could be doing that, a toolbar, Address Book, many advanced features including a highlighter; and advanced E-mailing including POP3 Account Access.

Gets nine point nice thumbs up from me! :D

news.com said:
That's because the Mozilla Foundation, an open-source browser development group in Mountain View, Calif., has acknowledged a pair of serious flaws in the way its browsers handle certificates, the digital documents that let you verify a Web site's identity.

gee two. anyone ever count the number from Ie.

badmatty said:
depending on how you are connecting, you may want to try restarting your modem. specifically if you are using broadband(cable)
Very interesting,How do i restart my cable modem ? yes i know how,unplug it as directed by my server for testing.
This seem more like understanding IEX options to suit you.
Click Tools.Sorry no attachments allowed,need email to continue.
:eek:

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post.

All the configurations on my computer are the same as they have been for the past year. As far as I know therefore everything is configured OK.

This problem has only started in the past 2 weeks.

I have ZoneAlarm installed.

Setting IE back to default connections, I assume this means Tools>internet option>advanced.restore defaults. I have done this.

Restart my modem. Not sure what this means but have unplugged it and then plugged it in again. I am on a 56k dial up modem. There is no broadband where I live at the moment in SEAsia.

I think the suggestion to change to Mozilla/Firefox is a good one. MSN seems a bit expensive at $21.95 a month.

I really appreciate all you time and I hope I have understood everything you have told me. I am learning all the time - I hope!!

Joe

Some cable modems have a restart or reset option right on them, as does mine. With others, you have to physically unplug them. It is a relatively common occuranace to have to do this. If you have dial-up service, I don't think that this will help, cosidering most dial-up modem are internal.

badmatty said:
gee two. anyone ever count the number from Ie.
Nope; but how many do you think you'll find have been found in MSN Explorer - which was what I was 'bigging up' as it were?

I think you'll find the number is between 0 and 0. :D

How did you restart your 56k modem? ...

Anyway, yeh my ADSL modem. I can restart it from the http control panel. Pretty neat.. i can do it from where ever even in a different country. :D

Heh..but once i restart it, i have a different IP. But its easy to invest that £2/mo for a static.

Back
Top Bottom