CheetahMatrix.com

AODnightmare

Solid State Member
www.cheetahmatrix.com CHECK IT OUT! I got an Alienware off if it for $200. Read the FAQ for the details, really ez to use. Don't miss out cuz this won't be out there too long, it's a Grand Openeing. If u need to contact, AIM screenname is "Contact Cheetah". Oh, and... tell your friends too, 8D.

I like the look - so I didn't close this and edit the post because it was spam; but don't post on the Social Lounge with any advertising again please.

Just to point out to anybody silly enough to believe it is a top of the range Alienware Computer as it states in the review of the PC and in the advertisements - and indeed in the Retail Price. it is not; 2.8Ghz, Windows XP Home, 512MB RAM, 80Gig HD and Radeon 9600 is hardly 'Featuring high-performing Intel and AMD processors, superior audio, and fully optimized 3D graphics, Alienware desktop gaming systems come equipped with the technology to satisfy all your gaming needs.'

However, although don't think you're saving $1,400, its still a very good deal. :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
I like the look - so I didn't close this and edit the post because it was spam; but don't post on the Social Lounge with any advertising again please.

Just to point out to anybody silly enough to believe it is a top of the range Alienware Computer as it states in the review of the PC and in the advertisements - and indeed in the Retail Price. it is not; 2.8Ghz, Windows XP Home, 512MB RAM, 80Gig HD and Radeon 9600 is hardly 'Featuring high-performing Intel and AMD processors, superior audio, and fully optimized 3D graphics, Alienware desktop gaming systems come equipped with the technology to satisfy all your gaming needs.'

However, although don't think you're saving $1,400, its still a very good deal. :D

Sry if you think it's a spam, im just tryin to advertise the site so we can get some people interested and get things movin along nicely. Oh, the only reason that the info about the alienware is like that is b/c I'm pretty sure the configure what they put in it to get it to a lower price. I'm not posative about it but I'm pretty sure thats what they did. Sry if I caused any trouble in the forum.

sounds like bullshit to me, you probably couldn't get the graphics card in an alienware for 200 dollars... companys are out for a profit not to give away shit.

Cx said:
sounds like bullshit to me, you probably couldn't get the graphics card in an alienware for 200 dollars... companys are out for a profit not to give away shit.

Ok, I'm going to explain how it works, then I'm done posting on the site unless you have further questions... Ok, say theres an item for $500, but our site is only charging you $100. This means that once 5 ppl get the item for $100, the $500 mark is met and the money is used to buy the 1st persons item in line. Once 5 more ppl get it for $100, the $500 is used for the second persons item. It just keeps going and going like that. Due to recently opening the site, there is a lack of people buying, thus, the lines are really short. The bad thing about most matrix sites is that once they get going, it's almost impossible to get your item within a reasonable amount of time. The beauty of our site is that theres literally, NO LINES in most items. So if anybody is still interested after my explination, the sooner the better to get in line now then in a week from now when we expect it to take-off.

www.cheetahmatrix.com

Well I have to admit I have already e-mailed about buying a 5700 :D I personally think its a great site - although by the time I can get in line and buy it with my mum's credit card it will be Saturday/Sunday. :(

Back
Top Bottom