Sick Of Shit Shovelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett

In Runtime
First of all, all of these arguments started because of Bluto. You see the problem guys, so take care of it. Secondly, don't call ME a hypocrite. I have NEVER instigated an argument on this forum. When someone makes a stupid comment to me, I cuss at them! Why? Because they deserve it. Secondly, if two people are gonna argue (eg. Tibs and CFreek) let them argue! Let them settle it! Don't posts and be like "calm down you guys. FUCK! Quit acting like little kids." Especially people like you root, for constantly pointing out peoples flaws in the "Ban Bluto" thread. I know you guys are gonna lock this, for what reason I don't know why, but you all need to read this. Oh, and lastly, BAN BLUTO!

couldn't let it die could you.
You just don't get it. Your flaming him - thats bad.
your swearing - Thats bad
your giving sarcasm - thats bad
your re-starting locked threads - thats bad

so all in all doing all of those bad things in a single post
thats what makes this thread (and the previous Ban Bluto thread laughable)
Just dont get your knickers in a twist, if Blutos posts piss you off then report him.
its not hard there is a button at the bottom of each and every post especially for this purpose.
if the admins recieve enough reports from enough unique users then I'm sure they will do something about it.
Frankly I don't know how you can critisise me for pointing out flaws in your posting when you started a thread called Stupid posts.

Man Barrat how old are you 14?

You and your little friends need to stop this crusade of yours.

If the mods and david hated Bluto as much as you do he would have been banned already. The easiest thing to do is to ignore him.

And yes I am sure this thread will be locked and thrown away because your loose way of putting things.

Do you realize how stupid you sound when you go pout in a corner cursing "f this f that s this s that. You all can go to h#ll."

I think this is just yet another calculated strike to force the hand of david to do your will.

Anyone who doesn't see that is completely insane.

Now watch Barret come back and go completly crazy. Youll see hell be back soon to curse me out. Just wait. He cant resist it.

Words written on a forum really shouldnt make anyone this mad.

Im usually not one to advicate the use of ridillon, but in this case I might as well.

aaahhhh!! I'm sick of the ban bluto posts!!!
what do you you think this is going to solve?
We have been going around in circles with this for weeks!:mad:

If your sick of ban bluto posts, stop replying then. I"m not trying to sound smart, but whenever you reply to one of the BAN BLUTO threads, the thread starter always replies back with something else that says, BAN BLUTO.

So i think if you want to see less ban bluto threads, everybody jus stop posting in them.

barrett, when you said that root was at fault for pointing out that you guys were doing wrong on the forum, I don't know if you forgot, or if you just didn't notice, but I am on his side in all of this. These are stupid arguments - the thread was finally locked but yet you had to bring it up again. I don't know if none or all of the people that posted here have reported this thread yet, but I sure will - right when I'm done typing this. Please, everyone, just stop the flame threads.

By the way, if this thread does get locked, which it should, please don't start another one. doing so would not only be immature and rather pointless, but I'm sure that it wouldn't do much good for whoever starts it.

When rocker locked the last thread and stated that it was irony (that you are talking about banning one member when you yourself are being worse than the one accused), well, I totally agree with that.

If you guys have a problem with another member, you have a few choices:
-take it to PM so other users dont have to deal with it
-better yet, take it off the forum totally
-or best of all, just forget it!

Thank you for your time
Itsme

oh man you ruined it I had him in a corner. He wasnt going to post, but oh well.

airiox, there have been two other posts since yours. I think that if he wants to or was going to , he will no matter what. I'm trying to get everyone to calm down without using any flaming, because I really hate flaming, and hopefully he and everyone will give it up. But really, I doubt I ruined it. I reported the post anyway, so it'll be closed as soon as a mod gets online.

Itsme

Im not really interested in taking sides against anyone. Barrett seemed like a nice guy untill everyone went really hardcore flaming yesterday.
I guess this will even it's self out in a few days or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom