Neverending Story...

Hu'Zak brushed himself off, and began heading back to his lair, but on his way, he came accoss this strange cave. He went towards the cave when he heard a vioce saying "come here my child"
A dirty, warty witch appeared from the darkness, she exclaimed "sleep with me and I will turn into a beautiful princess!"
Hu'Zak sat there and thought about it then replied "how much will you pay?"
"How much do you charge BIG BOY?" asked the witch
Hu'zak replied "well its charged hourly it starts at.. Your life slutty dirty old witch!" Hu'Zak cut the witches head off; sparing the world of what Computer Freak will turn this into if it isn't stopped. He then ran out of the cave and started skipping merilly...
Suddenly a huge toad wearing a crown appeared from a sewer tunnel, ignoring it, he kept moving, until he noticed a deep, dark hole in the ground, with a ladder leading down it, Hu'zak began to climb down the ladder. He climbed and climbed down until he found the bottom; it was dark, and then suddenly lights came on and at the back of the cave was Napoleon in a Tutu...
"What the fuck are you doing in a Tutu?" asked Hu'Zak, half expecting a reasonable answer...
"What the f*ck are you doing in MY hole in the ground? It's none of your business if I'm in a Tutu!"
Hu'Zak noticed Napoleon was wearing his Tutu. "Hey, thats my Tutu! Give it to me at once!"

Napoleon grabbed his jetpack, and flew out of the hole, still wearing Hu'Zak's Tutu.

A dirty, warty witch appeared from the darkness, she exclaimed "sleep with me and I will turn into a beautiful princess!"
Hu'zak replied "well its charged hourly it starts at.. Your life slutty dirty old witch!" Hu'Zak cut the witches head off; sparing the world of what Computer Freak will turn this into if it isn't stopped. He then ran out of the cave and started skipping merilly...
Suddenly a huge toad wearing a crown appeared from a sewer tunnel, ignoring it, he kept moving, until he noticed a deep, dark hole in the ground, with a ladder leading down it, Hu'zak began to climb down the ladder. He climbed and climbed down until he found the bottom; it was dark, and then suddenly lights came on and at the back of the cave was Napoleon in a Tutu...
"What the fuck are you doing in a Tutu?" asked Hu'Zak, half expecting a reasonable answer...
"What the f*ck are you doing in MY hole in the ground? It's none of your business if I'm in a Tutu!"
Hu'Zak noticed Napoleon was wearing his Tutu. "Hey, thats my Tutu! Give it to me at once!
"Napoleon grabbed his jetpack, and flew out of the hole, still wearing Hu'Zak's Tutu.

Hu'Zak jumped up, started spinning his ears like a helicopter, and set off in chase of Napoleon...

Hu'Zak noticed Napoleon was wearing his Tutu. "Hey, thats my Tutu! Give it to me at once!
"Napoleon grabbed his jetpack, and flew out of the hole, still wearing Hu'Zak's Tutu.
Hu'Zak jumped up, started spinning his ears like a helicopter, and set off in chase of Napoleon

the chase went on for quite a while until soon Napoleon's jet pack began to run out of fuel. Hu'Zak followed Napoleon, as he plunged toward the ground...

Hu'Zak jumped up, started spinning his ears like a helicopter, and set off in chase of Napoleon.
The chase went on for quite a while until soon Napoleon's jet pack began to run out of fuel. Hu'Zak followed Napoleon, as he plunged toward the ground...

Being the honourable Hu'Zak, he quickly thought of rescuing the Napoleon, sadly by the time this incredible idea came into his head, Napoleon was in several different pieces...

Hu'zak began to climb down the ladder. He climbed and climbed down until he found the bottom; it was dark, and then suddenly lights came on and at the back of the cave was Napoleon in a Tutu...
Hu'Zak jumped up, started spinning his ears like a helicopter, and set off in chase of Napoleon.
The chase went on for quite a while until soon Napoleon's jet pack began to run out of fuel. Hu'Zak followed Napoleon, as he plunged toward the ground...
Being the honourable Hu'Zak, he quickly thought of rescuing the Napoleon, sadly by the time this incredible idea came into his head, Napoleon was in several different pieces...

After burying Napoleon, and now wearing his lost Tutu, Hu'Zak went back on walking into the forest...

Hu'zak began to climb down the ladder. He climbed and climbed down until he found the bottom; it was dark, and then suddenly lights came on and at the back of the cave was Napoleon in a Tutu...
Being the honourable Hu'Zak, he quickly thought of rescuing the Napoleon, sadly by the time this incredible idea came into his head, Napoleon was in several different pieces.
After burying Napoleon, and now wearing his lost Tutu, Hu'Zak went back on walking into the forest...

As Hu'zak was exploring the deep misty forest, he can smell the stench of a smoldering pond. Bubbling with the smell of a fresh dog's turd.Floating on a giant lilly pad there lies a dark green mysterious , and discusting frogg.He amazed Hu'zak, as he spoke with a very deep voice "who dares to trot though the slime of the Crockle" Hu'zak, say's to him "I am just passing though, and who be it that you can talk?"...

What the fuck are you doing in a Tutu?" asked Hu'Zak, half expecting a reasonable answer...
Being the honourable Hu'Zak, he quickly thought of rescuing the Napoleon, sadly by the time this incredible idea came into his head, Napoleon was in several different pieces.
As Hu'zak was exploring the deep misty forest, he can smell the stench of a smoldering pond. Bubbling with the smell of a fresh dog's turd.Floating on a giant lilly pad there lies a dark green mysterious , and discusting frogg.He amazed Hu'zak, as he spoke with a very deep voice "who dares to trot though the slime of the Crockle" Hu'zak, say's to him "I am just passing though, and who be it that you can talk?"...
"I am Melkor! Ruler of the Universe! Bow before me and work as my slaves in my dungeons brewing evil and malest!" The Toad Roared at Hu'Zak and then continued croaking...

"I am Melkor! Ruler of the Universe! Bow before me and work as my slaves in my dungeons brewing evil and malest!" The Toad Roared at Hu'Zak and then continued croaking

"But you're just a frog," thought Hu'Zak, and started to walk away when, the frog grabbed Hu'Zak, and carried him deep under water towards his dark, frog kingdom.

"I am Melkor! Ruler of the Universe! Bow before me and work as my slaves in my dungeons brewing evil and malest!" The Toad Roared at Hu'Zak and then continued croaking..."But you're just a frog," thought Hu'Zak, and started to walk away when, the frog grabbed Hu'Zak, and carried him deep under water towards his dark, frog kingdom.

As they sank towards the dark kingdom,Hu'Zak could feel the chill of the slimey grip of Melkor's hand.As Hu'Zak tried to get away, He saw what seemed to be a shimmering light coming from the depths of the deep.
Hu'Zak knew then that this was no ordinary pond.

"I am Melkor! Ruler of the Universe! Bow before me and work as my slaves in my dungeons brewing evil and malest!" The Toad Roared at Hu'Zak and then continued croaking..."But you're just a frog," thought Hu'Zak, and started to walk away when, the frog grabbed Hu'Zak, and carried him deep under water towards his dark, frog kingdom.
As they sank towards the dark kingdom,Hu'Zak could feel the chill of the slimey grip of Melkor's hand.As Hu'Zak tried to get away, He saw what seemed to be a shimmering light coming from the depths of the deep.
Hu'Zak knew then that this was no ordinary pond.

A train carrage burst from the sea and shot into the air; it came down to the ground and frantic men layed the lines as it sped into the distance. A stick came out one of the Windows and pulled Hu'Zak inside.

Back
Top Bottom