Amd Faster Than Intel

err lol. Sorry my sisters been on PC all day and has changed the settings lol..

Oh! Lol, yeah, I was asked who I was and i thought you were being silly; then you said you were Scott's Sister so i presumed it was your sister - not that you were admitting to being a girl and sister to a person called Scott.

Maybe you should password your Computer, then cleverly leave you room in a complete mess with Boxers and Trousers and T-Shirts lying all over the place? Works with my sister.

lol, was that today? She doesnt know my password for msn. Anyway, im not allowed to block her from pc, if im out. Mum says im not using it so i dont see why not, and i dont mind. And my room is already like that. :p doesnt work

Lol; well ok then. It wasn't today, it was yesterday - but she was on there. She left very soon after she came on asking who I was though.

Lol! Thats why I buy my own computers now - gives it a huge amount less leaway for anybody else to come on. :D

amd blows away intel in 64 bit hands down... but amd has smaller trasistors which means more heat but i don't really see why it matters, you can still cook a steak on an intel

Cx said:
amd blows away intel in 64 bit hands down... but amd has smaller trasistors which means more heat but i don't really see why it matters, you can still cook a steak on an intel
Eh? :D Lol; we're talking about Home Processors first - hence AMD are the only company with 64-bit Processors in that sense so obviously they do. But even if we were refering to all Processors; the Itaniums are the best Server Processors in Existance.

And I'm not entirely sure why you brought up heat - doesn't matter as thats what Heatsinks and Fans are for! :p

Barrett said:
AHAHA. So you overclocked your CPU from 3.2 to 3.85 with just case fans and a cpu heatsink/fan?? I've never heard of gains this big!

It's just a 20% increase, simple option in the bios of the Asus p4c800e deluxe.

And I run everything in turbo mode.

Have had it at over 1.9 but haven't had time to make it 100% stable. Getting watercooling next, so I might as well wait.

And it's three point eight FOUR. My 1.6Ghz friend.

I ran a 3.2ghz HTEE on standard cooling at 3.5 and it was completly stable , i am slowly pushing it to 4.0ghz now . well 3.95 but i have heard horror storys with extreme edition P4s and lets just say +100mhz to fast = BOOM!!

Back
Top Bottom