Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, ur funny. Do you even know what TIbs means??

It means the car Hyundai Tiburon. I own one. More than you can say.

Alright, i'll be the first one of us to say this. Even though i said this before.
In the other thread, it was just a misunderstanding. And don't even try to say that i was the only one who came out with offensive language.

So can u just cut the crap?? YOu really are starting to sound like a 2 yr old now. I've said that it was a misunderstanding like 3 times now?

and i think i've apologized to. But if you wanna continue this shit. Let's PM because other members don't like it wen u constnatly bitch and i respond. So let's PM from now on alright?? Cause this forum is not about arguments and no mattter what your age, you should know that.

You were the one to come out with the offensive language first.

*EDIT*

And I'm not sorry you're a complete cunt :D

and your immature.

Your just as bad as bluto if not worse. at least he doesn't use offensive language.

OH yea, and i think the worst thing i said was like, the word "stupid" maybe idiot.

and den u started comin out with language too, so i upped the ante.

I'm not sorry i fucked ur mother's cunt either so shut up and go back to fingering your sister.

Skillful.. I don't even have a sister.

Now whos being REEALLLY creative?

Your a sad fucking hipocrit who doesn't know what hes talking about who sits in his room jacking off pretending hes somebody hes not.

This is the last thing I will be saying on the matter, I will have the satisfaction that I won the argument.

Freek signing off.

you've both made complete twats of yourselves.
Perhaps if you sign off and cool down things might not seem so bad.

root said:
As far as I'm concerned your all kids, and considering that this thread is about appaling behaviour, and campaining to get someone banned because of their behaviour don't you think your getting a bit offensive/hipocritical?

I gotta agree, this thread WREAKS of irony ... this thread is about how one member makes bad comments, and then the very author of this thread says worse things than the guy he's accusing. Infact, I can say the same for a few who posted in this thread. What's this thread achieved? Fuck all, that's what. All it is, is one giant flame war between two people, meanwhile Bluto seems to get a right kicking from everyone around here, even a certain Matt Be Me over the likes of Blutos name. Who in the hell cares? It's Blutos name, not yours, so who are you to judge? All I see in this thread is straight down immaturity (except from the likes of Root, Itsme and Dave Lindon and SOME of LK).

This thread is locked before it gets any worse than it already has. Anyone with problems with this, take it over PM instead of kicking off another flame war around here.

Oh ... Matt Be Me ... regarding your question, can you please tell me what positive contribution this :

matt be me said:
tight but still soooooooooooo FUNNY

is? I already answered your question in my original post, "Who in the hell cares? It's Blutos name, not yours, so who are you to judge?". You may well be asking "what has that got to do with anything", sorry, but in a thread that is based on the "bad attitude" and flaming by a certain member, isn't it ironic that you yourself are making snide and rude comments about a member, when you are accusing Bluto of the same?

I can't ban Bluto - and there is no reason too; but I hope as Matt has closed this thread this is the last we see of these Bluto Threads.

EDIT: Ok, Rocker Closed this Thread - I did not see that post for some reason. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom