Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoMpUtaFrEek said:
I wouldn't put anyone on this forum in the same league as bluto.. Apart from possibly Tibs for the way he was speaking to me in the "So come on, plain and simple" thread.

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=2920

I sure showed him whos boss, lol
showed him waht exactly?

The problem with this thread is the people campaigning to get Bluto banned are just as likely to give bad answers bad adivce and get into arguments. (whether starting or responding).

in the interests of fairness if Bluto was banned everyone else would have to be as well.

why exactly should we bow down because you have a higher tag than the rest of us.

I have a member tag, but I've been a member of the forum longer than you.

Surely then you should bow down to me as your superior?
Surely you should bow down to Bluto as you ultimate superior?
if it only works on tags than I could go around spamming links sarcastic replies bad advice jokes and anything else that took my fancy till I was made Guru (or what ever is ablove that).

You don't get respect by having made a large number of posts. You get respect by earning it regarding what you say in those posts.

(thats why Bluto runs at over 1000 posts yet has little respect from other members)

hahahahahaa.

"You being a new member and of a similar nature, you wouldn't."

by the way computafreak, i think you were in this forum for about 12 days longer than i've been.

Oh i'm sorry, that must mean a great deal.

and i didn't come on like i owned the forum. You were just arguing with me about something that i already knew could be done. Therefore you are just as bad as bluto or anybody else. and you keep saying i used unnecessary language. You must be quite the hypocrite, because i've seemed to read the same language in your posts.
You have nothing to say if you use the same language. Perhaps if you didn't, you get to.

OH wait, let me think.. Your reply will be something like, YOU SAID IT FIRST.

jus kill this thread.
Lord Kalthorn, can you ban bluto??
I don't want hiim banned, but if you see it fit to ban him, please go right ahead. Why are we discussing old news.

Tibs shut the fuck up go sit in a hole and jack off because you can't get a girlfriend...

Guess you could try pulling your mum but shes probably to high off crack.

wow, and your very mature my friend.

what the hell kind of response is that?

Tibs shut the fuck up and go sit in a hole????
very creative.

you should also watch your language.
and you are very much the hypocrite.

You kept calling me a kid so maybe I should act like one?
Ok you want creative?

Go into the kitchen a start shoving toothpicks into your eyeballs, then blindly attempt to operate the stove and press your face against it.

funni???

i don't understand why you find the word kid offensive.

You are a kid, you do know that don't you?

and being a kid doesn't make you immature. It just means that you are of a lesser age than i am and so i call you kid.

do you find that offensive? or would you prefer me calling you, young man.

oh and i kinda remember that you wanted me to tell you my age.
well i'm 18. happy? sorry for the late post, but i jus remembered that now.

and your in a thread that is discussing bluto's bad behavior (which by the way you started), and you go off and begin to say offensive language. Hmmm. should i say hypocrite?

LOL, 2 years and I'm a kid, you sad fucker.

No I'm not a kid I look twice as old as you and I'd kick the shit into you if I ever saw someone on the street with a name as inbred as Tibs.

As far as I'm concerned your all kids, and considering that this thread is about appaling behaviour, and campaining to get someone banned because of their behaviour don't you think your getting a bit offensive/hipocritical?

Why don't you both just take a chill pill. and calm the fuck down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom