Problem with windows media player

I used the divx player i downloaded and it still doesnt show the movie. I can hear ir tho. I dont know what to do.

There are some wierd Codecs out there. But I can't imagine it working with all mpegs? Divx files are all .avi.

Where are you getting these mpegs from?

It can't be a codec or software problem. It's proven by re-installing windows. Maybe something has happened to the video card, I dont know.

probably what is your video card. Download the latest drivers. Windows media player wouldnt let you play the movie if it was a codec issue. It would give you an error message.

I don't get any error messages when I play mpeg movies. By the way, this happens with all programs not just windows media player. And also, this problem also happens when i play dvd movies. I can hear the movie but I can't see the movie.

Seems like the culprit is the graphics card or settings to do with it.. Can't be windows media player settings if it's all programs having this issue. What are these mpegs? Have you tried finding other ones and testing those? Could be the mpegs that are the problem. Try get a graphics card off your mate to test if that's the problem, although this really is a strange one... Let us know if you fix it.

Back
Top Bottom