Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah; lol - didn't see that.

But yeah; itsme has the idea. He reported a post and it gave me the chance to sort that person out - I wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise as it was started well before i become a Mod and I had forgotten about it. If it is clean when we see it but it was editted - then we'll know it wasn't at the beginning.

Wait, so is Bluto Bluto's actual name?! Anyways, I really can't believe anyone defends him! Yes I know he almost never starts anything, but he's a smart ass. I know I am in the same league as Bluto for being so offensive, but I've only made one offensive posts that wasn't directed twoard Bluto. If you ban him, the problem is solved. Don't think about it, just do it. It will happen sooner or later, we all know this, and he ruins many peoples fun on these boards. Even when I was a new user he had some snide remark he'd make every other post. IT MUST BE DONE!

Barrett said:
Wait, so is Bluto Bluto's actual name?! Anyways, I really can't believe anyone defends him! Yes I know he almost never starts anything, but he's a smart ass. I know I am in the same league as Bluto for being so offensive, but I've only made one offensive posts that wasn't directed twoard Bluto. If you ban him, the problem is solved. Don't think about it, just do it. It will happen sooner or later, we all know this, and he ruins many peoples fun on these boards. Even when I was a new user he had some snide remark he'd make every other post. IT MUST BE DONE!
I kind of agree:( however, I thought suspending him, would be better, if it could be done. maybe not.

so he should be banned for making snide remarks, but you should be allowed to make snide and/or offensive remarks towardshim, and continue to post as normal?

Barrett said:
I'd hope not. Its just a snide remark; everybody has a fashion; I use grammar and exclamation marks a lot - Bluto is snide. Its just nature.

Barrett said:

I wouldn't put anyone on this forum in the same league as bluto.. Apart from possibly Tibs for the way he was speaking to me in the "So come on, plain and simple" thread.

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=2920

I sure showed him whos boss, lol

He deserved it Root, and yes I'm allowed to say that stuff when he is deserving of it, he needs to be put in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom