So come on, plain and simple...

TibsBeatAll said:
first of all, flashing a 5900xt into a 5950 is extremely risky and not only that, but it doesn't even yield good gains. the 2.8ns ram doesnt take well to the flashing.

As far as I now know, it can't even be done. Yet YOU said it can be done. Now whos the "stupid" one? Maybe YOU should read your posts more carefully.

I said it "should" I never said it did, you dumb fuck. I had done my research on ATI cards and thought the XT was second to the ultra, not the ATI equivilant of SE's. The XT doesn't run at the 5950 ultra speeds, its more of a budget card.. Ill continue... After you've finished crying?

You say overclocking/bios flashing doesn't give any gains? WHY DO PEOPLE DO IT YOU IDIOT? WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR 9800 PRO TO AN XT??

I think I've put YOU back into your little shoes. And just to take the biscuit, heres some Nvidia Vs ATI benches.

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1955&p=24

Enjoy- muhuhahahaha..

**EDIT**
Just checked my PM's and he gave me some more bullshit...
Yes I am 15 years old, you can call me a kid if you want but it's only making you look bad seeing as though it's quite obvious you've been made a fool of... by a 15 year old lmfao.

You said put a VGA silencer on my Nvidia card for whatever reason... It doesn't even fit "stupid". Saying I havn't done my research? Whatever, I'd like to see your comeback to this post. Loo-hoo-ser.

Don't send offensive Private Messages TibsBeatAll, thanks.

Very nicely said ComputerFreak; must take my hat off to both of you for brilliant discussion.

Yes please note I didn't start using abusive language until he did for atleast 2 posts, apologies for doing so. I just got fed up that he couldn't have a normal discussion without swearing at me or insulting my intelligence, I may be 15 (a kid?), but I kicked your ass in that argument Tibs, didn't have to be that way, but you asked for it.

:D

If it makes you feel any better I am 15 also, although not nearly as knowledgable (probably misspled) as ComputerFreek! To tibs beats all: i was asking how well the 6800 overclocks! If anyone knows I would appreciate any help. Anyways, I was gonna start this as a thread, but I will just ask it here: How old are you guys? Just curious, I'm sure we would all like to know. I think Bluto is 70, so I'll say it for him.

Barrett said:
If it makes you feel any better I am 15 also, although not nearly as knowledgable (probably misspled) as ComputerFreek! QUOTE]

Lol cheers mate! I need to find somewhere to make use of my skills (that I get paid for!)

I'm 16 on august 28th, it's coming up! Lol

Goto your local PC shop. Ask them to give you a try for a few days for free, and maybe give you money if your a help. - and im 14, 15 in november

Barrett said:
If it makes you feel any better I am 15 also, although not nearly as knowledgable (probably misspled) as ComputerFreek!

Lol cheers mate! I need to find somewhere to make use of my skills (that I get paid for!)

I'm 16 on august 28th, it's coming up! Lol

First of all , how did you kick my ass in the argument.

and secondly, I keep asking you to cite my posts where i said that the 5900xt flashes into the 5950. Don't warp my words kid.

First of all, your the one who said that the 5900xt should flash into a 5950.

"As far as I now know, it can't even be done. Yet YOU said it can be done. Now whos the "stupid" one? Maybe YOU should read your posts more carefully."

You are the one who said that It should be able to do it. And than right after that line, you state that as far as you know, that it can't even be done??

why do you contradict yourself. And you did not put me in my shoes i don't understand why you think ur right?? Please give me some earlier quotes of what i said, that was wrong. Seriously, this is your big chance to prove me wrong, quote me on anything I said. Please. Please Please.

Throughout this thread, you have continously twisted what i said and then you proceeded to say,

OHHHHH, i'm right your wrong.

every single time.

and about the VGA silencer being on the 5900xt. I said the VGA silencer or some other fantastic cooler. I had not tried to put the VGA silencer on the 5900xt so I said Or some other cooler. SO what are you trying to prove. And why do you find me putting the word, "kid" in my posts offensive??? You are a kid. Do you want me to refer to you as a "man".???? I don't see why you think me saying kid is so bad.

I want your reply to directly quote anything i said.

if you don't have a quote, you haven't met my challenge, therefore your stupid. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom